That's one big damn apple!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvthis

Oh look, boobs!
Reaction score
Walked out onto my front deck this evening and tripped on something sitting on the ground right in front of my door..

Hmm, cool.. A package!! :hubba:

Clones? My new BHO tubes?

It was a small box, but fairly heavy for it's size..

Hmm.. Not clones.

The new BHO tubes I ordered are a foot long..

Hmm.. Not tubes.

But this little box sure is kinda solid.. What could it be?

I'll tell ya what.. One big damn apple! An early Christmas present from good and dear friends :D

Ok, this is the biggest apple EVER!! Now, before I die, I have just got to see a tree full of these babies.. Seriously, if Isaac Newton had these around, we'd still be worshipping sungods in all their glorious, magical, gravity breathing wonderment.

I remember being about 5 or 6 in San Bernardino and going to the Orange Show. I scarcely recall it being an amuzement park/fair type setting. But I vividly recall the noggin sized oranges us kids would get there. Not to compare apples to oranges, but they are obviously related, somehow :huh:

In a word... AWSOME!!!! :D I have my work cut out for me tonight!

Merry Christmas, all!!

2011_1216Dec15-2011e0002.JPG

2011_1216Dec15-2011e0003.JPG

Yo Ho Ho N,

Now that is a friend, thoughtful, not pretentious, but the perfect plate indeed.

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

Now that looks yummy and gives me more Christmas goodies ideas, THANKS for sharing this NV!

Haha, holy smokes.. I don't even know where to start! Well, guess sometimes ya just gotta dive right in ;)

wait. back up...tubes? you found tubes? hook a brother up!:) you find a glass guy? i need some specialty glass...;) ...

now that apple, thats cool art work. is she pretty?:p haha...

She's definitely a large work of art.

Sorry Irish, no glass this time bro.. But if you find something you are looking for @ okief.com, I think I have a 15% off code ;)

That is one big apple:)

Gonna check out that site also, thanks

NVTHIS ... Thanks man ... I was looking for that so long time now ... Big thanks ... Big props :aok:

nvthis said:
Haha, holy smokes.. I don't even know where to start! Well, guess sometimes ya just gotta dive right in ;)

Me...it'd be with a knife and a smile!!! :D

Thanks I have just placed my order for a tube, Now to find an apple like that I am hungry:)

You need some of my salsa in your life. Someone did a good job on the apple. If your a apple fan in general. Try Pink Ladies, my personal fav.

nouvellechef said:
You need some of my salsa in your life. Someone did a good job on the apple. If your a apple fan in general. Try Pink Ladies, my personal fav.

NC, that salsa sounds awsome!!

I love Pink Lady's, and Honey Crisps too. To me the same flavor but much less tart than PL's.

I loved the Grapples for a minute til I found out they were fake :( Thought they were the Purple Urkles of the apple world...

NC ... Try to get some Bravo de Esmolfe apples. Portuguese ones from a special region.

They say they are the bests.

I grew up in San Bernardino as well Nvthis -- I've been to the Orange Show so many times -- was kicked out once :) Small world.

Peace

HemperFi said:
I grew up in San Bernardino as well Nvthis -- I've been to the Orange Show so many times -- was kicked out once :) Small world.

Peace

Ha, that's great man. I would love to go again. I barely remember it at all.. Not to age myself, but I think the last time I was there must have been 35 years ago... Very little comes to mind about it... I do remember a tube us kids would walk through that rolled in place, and falling asleep at some kind of show... And the HUGE parking lot and some other tidbits, but I can almost taste the huge oranges we would get lol..

bho_expertz said:
NC ... Try to get some Bravo de Esmolfe apples. Portuguese ones from a special region.

They say they are the bests.

Never seen them in WA before. I have toured all the vendors that carry every apple I can ever think of using and never seem those. They interest me now. Gonna ask around.

Latest posts

Back