THC-A Crystalline: The Strongest Hash in the World at 99.99% THC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
http://thejointblog.com/thca-crystalline

There’s a new kid on the block; her name is Crystalline, and she’s from the Hash Family.
Crystalline hash is the latest craze in the hash community, and everyone wants a taste. The demand is so high that THC-A Crystalline is going for $200 a gram in southern California dispensaries.
Testing in at an astonishing 99.9% THC, Crystalline is officially the strongest hash on the market. Other concentrates such as ice hash, rosin, and BHO range from 50-80% THC.
thccrystalline-8
Macro image of THC Crystalline. Photo courtesy of Allie Beckett.
Cannabis concentrates are known for their variety of textures and forms, from shatter to wax to crumble, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. What many extract lovers don’t realize is that these various textures develop from the solvent used to make the concentrate and the methods of purging the solvent out of the final product. However, when THC is reduced to its purest state, it crystallizes, creating crystal ‘rocks’ which look very different than any other marijuana concentrate on the market.
Crystalline turns many people off just because of its looks. The internet is filled with scornful reviews of its meth-like appearance, and this criticism is entirely valid. But don’t judge a book by its cover because cannabis crystalline is the purest form of THC and provides sufficient relief for many patients suffering from debilitating and fatal illnesses. And hey, it’s not THC’s fault that it’s a compound with a crystal structure.
thccrystalline-3Guild Extracts, a Southern California extraction company, is the current leader of crystalline production. Their crystallizing process is kept under lock and key, but they claim the ability to make THC-A Crystalline out of any starting material ranging from hydrocarbon extract, CO2 extract, and ice water concentrate. One thing Guild Extracts has made clear is that they are not using a solvent to create this hash, rather, they are extracting pure THC from their starting materials.
You may be wondering, what exactly is THC-A Crystalline? Well, before THC is combusted (lit on fire or vaporized) it sits in its raw acidic form, also known as THC-A. THC-A by itself is completely inactive, meaning if it is ingested it will not get you high (but it does have an extraordinary amount of medicinal benefits). When THC-A is activated through heat in a process called decarboxylation, the acidic carbon atom (the “A” in THC-A) is removed leaving behind the psychoactive THC that so many of us know and love.

Now remember, this pure THC does not contain terpenes (the magical compounds that give cannabis strains their distinctive aroma and flavor profiles while contributing to their therapeutic effects). To make up for the lack of flavor, Guild Extracts has become famous for the “dip n dab,” dipping the crystalline concentrate into terpenes extracted from strains like Goji OG, Tangie, and Sherbert.
While the sky-high potency may scare some away, Crystalline provides a surprisingly clean, focused, and inspired high. Plus, health nuts can rest easy knowing that THC-A Crystalline is completely free of any chemical inputs (think butane).

Yes it is Hack !-- THCA makes Crystals !-- Umbra blindsided me with a pic of said crystals and asked how they were made !-- Burnt out some brain cells !-- One day there is something I want to try !-- I think the one bi- product of THCA crystals should be brownish CBDA Crystals !-- I see no need to go this pure !-- THC and CBDs work better together ! -- I'm after a Simply "C" Super Critical CO2 extractor !-- What could I not make with it ?-- I'm keeping the terepenes !--CO2 or HBC wax should be plenty potent while keeping the smells and flavors !

Hey Hack -- I didn't mean to come off like a smart a** know it all !-- This just came up at the OFC a couple weeks ago !-- I had to go thru the same thing !-- When U think about it though shatter and wax are solid !--
In thier pure form THC and CBD are apparently solid crystalline substances ! --Anyway I had an interest in this too cool ain't it?

I looked into this a while back and all the reading I did said (from a strictly scientific standpoint) that it's impossible. I don't recall all the details but it was something about the molecular formation of oils vs crystals.

The pics all looked like crystals but they don't actually qualify as crystals because the molecules are not in the proper formation. It can be solid and even "glass like" but at the molecular level it's still not actually a crystal.

At least that's what I recall from the reading I did. Like I said, I would love to try it if there's a DIY method.

If someone comes up with a method or sees anything posted on how to do it, I would love to give it a try.

There are a couple threads at mjp about it but they are a few years old.

Cool U got my attention !-- Just remember this is THCA not THC !-- Maybe for some reason it matters !-- I'm pretty sure those pics I saw were of THCA crystals !-- There's only one company doing it and they as secretive about thier process just like those people making "The Clear "! -- I think the future is extracts that express thier terepenes of the mother weed best !-- I am not the only one after a concentrate for E-cig Cartridges !-- I NEED clean oil that will flow in an e-cig !-- I want to make 2 kinds !-- A CO2 hash oil cartridge like those 70+% THC carts. and a Liquid Weed cartridge that is more along the lines of 30 ish % THC for everyday use !-- They adding something to those hash oil carts to make that shatter flow better and I intend to figure out what it is and it ain't PEG !-- In your research U find anything along those lines --member Ole Keef !

Latest posts

Back