Thc-cola pp/ww/bb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

platii

Reaction score
hello weederz,

those are pic i wanted to share to show the final product, i had struggles thru the grow, but at least I reached the end with something to smoke,hehe,,:joint:
i finished with pp= purple power, ww= white widow still struggling to finish it, im working on a clone but not yet finished,,
grow time since seed 15 weeks.

start link: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55678&page=2&highlight=platii

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

PP1.JPG

PP2.JPG

9.jpg

nice li'l towers of power. I'm sure that your struggles have taught you a lot for the next grow around. :)

happy toking. nice growing your own bud isnt it? apply what you've learned on this towards your next grow, and we hope to see a grow show from you...peace...:D
:48:

thanx all for hopping in,,

i like ur recent grow irish,,,in fact my problem is getting the right soil nutes and lights,,i just grew with the option that i only have around me,,
irish it is nice if u tell me what kind of sol and nutes for ur grow,,i think that will accelerate my next grow if i used the right soil nutes and other essential equipment,,

Latest posts

Back