THC Found in Colorado Towns Water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They been doing it forever. Hysteria is a powerful persuader.

naturally soluble, and able to be suspended in water aren't the same...

it's not going to leech out of plants into the groundwater, just like other leafy based psychoactive plants... that's what that means...

there are a variety of thc infused products with syrup suspended in water, and the carbonated ones are generally not shaken...

Just saying... Not economically or naturally possible from cultivation, but not impossible overall.

*i'm glad it's not true, highlights false positive tests, and disproves any real threat of natural/accidental thc contamination in the water.

Im going by what the Chemist says. If anybody knows,,its a CHEMIST. I understand what your saying my friend,,,but your point has nothing to do with the line of crap they are trying to feed their citizens.

My point is that "impossible" and "B.S." aren't the same as not likely, or not economically feasible. What the chemist says doesn't conflict at all with what i said. Thc isn't washing off of plants into water supply...

Just because it would take a twisted Bill Gates' resources to spike a public water supply doesn't mean impossible, just unlikely....

I'm spiking a glass of water on my desk with some slactivis syrup right now..

Then again, what would I know about that? I'm an idiot, not a chemist. have a good day.

Never said you were an idiot,,you did. Not sure why your getting so mad anyway. Hope that spiked drink works quickly. Calm down bro,,,Dang,,,,,,you fall out of bed or what,,,, lol

OKAY,,,how bout anything is possible????You good with that? Now im going to pass you a joint :48:

I'll just leave this here...

What a bunch of idiots. And i mean idiots. I didnt realize ppl could be so freaking retarded.

Not mad, but i'll call you out on that... text doesn't convey tone. I'll calmly tell you you're wrong all day, and that it's dumb to simply discount things without all the facts because you feel they are unlikely. Have a good day.

1st off that was referring to the morons who was responsible for the article,,,not you. Look if your looking for a fight,,look somewhere else. Bout sick of this crap and you,,,, so im gonna go drink a cold beer and smoke a bowl,,,and ill leave it right here. You are poking the bear,,and i am in no mood.

In no mood? I'm not afraid of you in any way whatsoever. You jumped straight into this with negativity/name calling (policy violation? who cares?) regardless of who it was directed at, and I've done nothing but convey FACT. Your negativity and opinion vs fact isn't a fight. You need to calm down. People can disagree with your assertions of what's not possible.

I don't really care if you don't like me. Bears aren't dangerous on the internet, they are a hilarious fetish. I'm not trying to "poke a bear". If that's how you see yourself, I'm not judging. I didn't want a fight, but I don't respond to idle threats and negativity. Chill. There's not much else you can do.

Good day.

Not afraid.how old are you 12... :rofl:
Your funny. I have always said,,dont want you to be afraid,,,then i have to chase you down to kick your ***. I will give you my address if you wanna come over and have dinner.

I do have the sense of humor of a 12 year old sometimes. I'm glad you got a laugh out of that, and apparently relaxed a little.

Damn,,,finally ya want to laugh. Kool
I do agree with you that anything is possible. I just think these ppl are morons trying to scare ppl.
Dont wanna fight with you my friend. I am very open minded,,,hence i am an Atheist.

yea ok---thc in the water---i couldn't even read the article cause it made me sick---did it mention all those pharmaceuticals that people are notorious for flushing down the toilet and end up in the system at the sewage treatment plants that can't be completely cleaned out---what a sad sad pathetic bastard pushing that propaganda---fear monger s.o.b.

The link I posted earlier on this thread stated that further tests done on this towns well showed no THC found.

I saw this story of THC in a Colorado towns water all over the network news the other day.

I saw this news story about THC found in this towns water published all over the world. Pakistan, Greece, all of Europe and most of Asia.

One unmentioned network stated if Colorado towns are showing up with THC in their water, what is going to happen when other states legalize?

I saw nothing on any of the networks stating that these claims were proven false.

Who would be behind testing this small towns water for THC? Who woulde behind falsifying the test results and publicizing that THC was found in this towns water?

I saw very few news reports of these claims being false in the print news.

I smell a rat.

Whats new,,,plenty rats still in charge of things. Basterds.

Latest posts

Back