THC percents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotSmokinSaint

P.P.H.S. Member
Reaction score
Well again I've been looking around and I've been looking at strains thc percents. Now I've seen some at 8 and some at 18 or even 22. Basically I wanted to know how accurate are these scales? If it is the same strain but different company would they have different thc levels? Any input is great.

I don't put a lot of weight in THC claims by breeders....especially any by Matt Riott.:) A lot of times you hve to do your homework and find actual people growing the strains out and find out what they think of potency. Pheno hunting usually comes into play as well. Some phenos get frostier and smoke better then others. Jmo

Nice. So a white widow father and a skunk or purple mother were to cross the f1 offspring would have more of which Parents pheno/geno? I breed guppies and I know that the males pass on color, body shape etc. some of the females line characteristics show towards the 3rd generation. Is that kind of how bud strains are?

Mendelian Genetics for phenotype ratio is an exact science PSS^

Please dont take offense to this but the question your asking is something you should have learned in 8th grade IIRC.

Do you remember Gregor Mendel at all? :p

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance

OGKushman said:
Mendelian Genetics for phenotype ratio is an exact science PSS^

Please dont take offense to this but the question your asking is something you should have learned in 8th grade IIRC.

Do you remember Gregor Mendel at all? :p

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance

No offense taken but I didn't know they taught marijuana growing in 8th grade. At least not in my school.

Not marijuana, roses:p

I remember 8th grade learning about red and white roses and how to get pink. Dihybrid Crosses, and how to "pull traits" in the "growing green bean" project. The 100/0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 0/100% phenotypic ratios. Genotypic ratios. Recessive traits...damn this thread takes me back. It's been a long time since I thought about Ms Mercier. :D

Paint Spray can might work faster.:D

Its all horse crap thc claims by seed companies as is the flowering times so if ya after a high thc one just take ya pick and keep ya fingers crossed dude.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Its all horse crap thc claims by seed companies as is the flowering times so if ya after a high thc one just take ya pick and keep ya fingers crossed dude.
Lol
T4
Basically it's a 50/50 crapshoot. 1/2 depends on strain, 1/2 on grower and conditions. T4 is right tho just pick one and do your best (unless you can find clones). Selective breeding and testing, is the only way to get a specific number.

Latest posts

Back