Thc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two ways they go about it. First, if you're dealing with most employment situations, they will most likely use the cheapest test possible, which would be either a five-panel assay type test, or a strip test. These tests are cheap when bought in high volume, and companies like them because they are a cost saver. The second way it is done is by GC/MS (gas chromatography/Mass spectronomy) which is a real lab test that has to be sent out for results. Not many companies want to absorb this cost, but if you're dealing with the government or a large firm, it may be a possibility. Both types of test measure results against the 50ng/ml (50 nanograms of thc metabolites per one millileter of urine) standard. There are several ways to beat the test. Check the threads for solutions.

i meant the levels of thc in bud, like websites will say "thc: 15-20%" how do they figure out the percentage?

i've heard/read that it's hard to pinpoint the % because the thc varies too much? Might be wrong. All you gotta know is: Find cannabudder and smoke it and you won't care about percentages anymore.

i dont really care to much, i was just wondering. no one knows?

why dont you go look for the answer and then post it....educate a *************

you dont think i would look for myself first? im not that lazy...

"Phenol contents of glands and other tissues were examined by thin layer chromatography (TLC), gas liquid chromatography-mass spectroscopy (GC-MS) and nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometry (NMR), and terpenes were analyzed by GC-MS (Hammond and Mahlberg, 1992, 1990, unpublished)."

"Maturing bracts from pistillate plants of each clone were collected for analysis. Bracts sampled were selected at 1 mm intervals from 2 mm (very young) to 9 mm (mature) in length. A minimum of three bracts of each length was processed for scanning electron microscopy (SEM) while many bracts of each length were processed for analysis by gas-liquid chromatography (GLC). Bract samples were collected at 1500 h on three consecutive days (one clone per day) during late October 1979.
Gas-liquid chromatography and scanning electron microscopy"

thank you very much, its a tad more complicated than i thought it would be, but it answers my question. where did you find that?

can't tell ya'..If I told you , I'd have to kill you..:p

I have it in my notes. I don't recall exactly where it came from, sorry,

Latest posts

Back