The 3 Afghani Kids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEAOFGREEN

Reaction score
Hello,
This Is Seaofgreens First Grow
The Kids Are About 3 Weeks Old Grown From Afghani#1 Seeds Purchaced On A Dam Weekend Not So Long Ago
Growin Under The Tubes At The Mo
What You Think, Everything Ok?

KIDS1.JPG

KIDS2.JPG

KIDS3.JPG

KIDS4.JPG

Whats going on SEAOFGREEN. May i say your babies are looking great. Keep it up.

looking good. cant wait to watch the kids grow and mature. keep us posted!

THose girls look really nice man. Are the seed from Nirvana? Kepp upt he good work

got these in amsterdam in a place called sensi seeds the guy was quite helpful not bent on rippin me off
got some organic food today im gonna swap to that,also given a box dried blood and epsom salts,
are they any good to me at this time or not?

I would wait for the advice from the others because I am no expert, but I would wait until the girls are asking for nutes before feeding them. It is easier to deal with under nuting than over nuting. As I have read in books they just finished the supplements built into their shell, now they are just starting on the nutes built into your soil. Like I said though I am no expert and would wait for the opinion of Mutt, TBG, or one of the other insanely skilled growers on this forum. :)

thanx rockydog ill go easy on the nutes for now dont wanna stress the ladies
yep, a lot of info in here and a whole lot of learnin to be done!
ill get there in the end.

Yeah listen to these guys and gals, they definately know their stuff. just check out some of the TBG or LadyLunatic pictures, they are absolutely amazing. Not to mention a great bunch of people. Well may the Green Mojo be with you.

hi guys thought ill update my journal so heres a few pics for ya!
their feedin on organic ferts, dumped the miracle grow
any comments?
:p

kids1.JPG

kids2.JPG

Lookin good, Cant wait to see them girls just take off. Oh and IMHO dumping the MG was a good idea. 2 of my plants were in it and they kept burning real bad when I did nothing but watered them and the grew very different from the other 3. Both were males also, but that may have just been genetics. Well keep it uo man

Latest posts

Back