The 400 watt pound

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never call you a liar, but that particular grow that you are showing us is simply not going to weigh out like you anticipate. Those are not 10-14 gram colas--I will be surprised if they tip the scale at even 5 grams when dried and trimmed. The plants are looking like maybe 2 oz plants, none look large enough or have dense enough colas to be heavier. We are also trying to help others.

:huh: ...and I thought it was just that me peepers were off... whoop!:bolt:

I can barely pull 2 ozers per each off my 400watthps when I decide to bloom with it...

NorCalHal said:
Like getting over 7 lb's off of 3000w.
it was 7 pounds 3 0z get it right
that is correct son 3262 dry grams not my best harvest usually i get 1180 dry grams per 1k lighting c02 induced :D but stick around will be starting a 16,000 watt grow Gavita and 6000 watts of plasma type 1 and type 2 Gavita LEP's not bad 15 k investment in all new lighting and whats best it is all a right off as i ran it through company :))

Here Norcal just for you PK 52 days from a 3 " clone Gavita power :hubba:
in experimental room Defoilating technique stick around i'll teach you a few things

img1037ik.jpg

EMERALDRECTANGL said:
8 PLANTS 2-3 OZ PER PLANT. 4-5 tops weighing 10-14 grams dry. its just math at that point. I am just trying to help others with what I have found to work. I really dont care if you believe me or not. I have NOTHING to gain by lying to you. Cheers
I never said ya were lying Bro. Im saying you are way over estimating what your harvest is gonna be. I do not see 64 oz's off what you are showing us. I wish it were so Bro,,cause I would never run outta weed with your math.;)

WeedHopper said:
I never said ya were lying Bro. Im saying you are way over estimating what your harvest is gonna be. I do not see 64 oz's off what you are showing us. I wish it were so Bro,,cause I would never run outta weed with your math.;)
64 oz's? There are 16 oz's in a pound.....

:eek:
EMERALDRECTANGL said:
64 oz's? There are 16 oz's in a pound.....

OK!!You said you were looking to get a dry pound,,which means ya plan on pullen about 4lbs wet.. That is 4lb@16oz=64oz wet;)

OR do you mean you are harvesting a wet pound?

DrFever said:
that is correct son 3262 dry grams not my best harvest usually i get 1180 dry grams per 1k lighting c02 induced :D but stick around will be starting a 16,000 watt grow Gavita and 6000 watts of plasma type 1 and type 2 Gavita LEP's not bad 15 k investment in all new lighting and whats best it is all a right off as i ran it through company :))

in experimental room Defoilating technique stick around i'll teach you a few things

Defoliating technique is plant abuse.

nouvellechef said:
Way to over complicated man. Good lord. I get frightening yields, from,

Tap water
GH micro/bloom
Sunshine #4

No PH'ing, no additives

If me and you got the exact same yields, and with me being in Wa. I would absolutely crush your net cost per gram. Too many over think what goes in. You might have good yields and healthy plants. But at the end of the day, its the cost per gram that is the end all number. How you get there, is up to the grower. Just my experience. But thanx for sharing and welcome! :)

Thats what Im talken about.:hubba:

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would never call you a liar, but that particular grow that you are showing us is simply not going to weigh out like you anticipate. Those are not 10-14 gram colas--I will be surprised if they tip the scale at even 5 grams when dried and trimmed. The plants are looking like maybe 2 oz plants, none look large enough or have dense enough colas to be heavier. We are also trying to help others.

When you say "I would never call you a liar (BUT)" you are implying that I am not being truthful. Uncool of a mod under any context.
I'll post dry weight picks. It was easily had 4lbs wet. Filled up two paper bags to the top with top nuggz and one 3/4 with scribby's. All the tops are thick and hard(they are the size of a 16oz Coors Light can). I understand you might doubt this but when I post the dry weight pics I would like an apology. Trust me till I give you a reason not to.

DrFever said:

:cool: isnt it sad that everyone already knows everything and that if you go above the standard your lying? Is 2.5gr/watt that unbelievable? Not if you have your **** dialed with temp, NO PESTS, and you utilize chemistry. This comment may have more hater mail but thats fine. :)

P.S. Those Gavita's are the ****. My buddy in Vail uses the 1000's and he has seen about a 15-20 increase in weight across the board.

EMERALDRECTANGL said:
:cool: isnt it sad that everyone already knows everything and that if you go above the standard your lying? Is 2.5gr/watt that unbelievable? Not if you have your **** dialed with temp, NO PESTS, and you utilize chemistry. This comment may have more hater mail but thats fine. :)

P.S. Those Gavita's are the ****. My buddy in Vail uses the 1000's and he has seen about a 15-20 increase in weight across the board.

If you think about it as strains are becoming more hybred designed for bigger yields per m2 1000 watts and achieving 1.17 grams per watt is not really a lie 1180 dry grams c02 induced those are not stupid incredible yields yes above average but this comes with experience and like you said if someone comes on here saying 2.5 grams per watt then i would call **
yes my plant counts have dropped i can pack my room with 80 plants SOG and not achieve the 7 pounds as i have done this and lost yield with 3 k as as only half the plant is actual sell able other larf and small shake is just that HASH

Rosebud there is allot of controversy over defoilating and non i am a beleiver of non defoilating either way had to try it right ???? the plants are amazing considering 52 days ago they were 3" clones either way there will be smokables as well not like its my only harvest lol this ones coming down this week end there nice considering they went thru a serious cold spell day 55 - 56

dscf4408b.jpg

dscf4416c.jpg

EMERALDRECTANGL said:
When you say "I would never call you a liar (BUT)" you are implying that I am not being truthful. Uncool of a mod under any context.
I'll post dry weight picks. It was easily had 4lbs wet. Filled up two paper bags to the top with top nuggz and one 3/4 with scribby's. All the tops are thick and hard(they are the size of a 16oz Coors Light can). I understand you might doubt this but when I post the dry weight pics I would like an apology. Trust me till I give you a reason not to.

Saying you are overestimating your yield is in no way calling you a liar.

I don't think 1.17 is a lie at all. We also have to consider time invested into gpw.

Dr fever.. Who's battle is this? I'm just curious why you jumped NorCal when he wasn't even talking to/about you??

Anyway I'm not trying to poke into any fire when isay I don't see a pound dry... That's just my opinion.

I'm sorry I even said anything fellas... Lets just grow together and all be happy!

:bong:

And I agree w u dr fever, you never know a method till you try it!! I've done a lot of things ppl don't agree with and caught hell so I say do what works best for you and if you know how well you do and you try and teach others what to do, if they don't listen and try it then well that's all you can do....

So I got no beef when ppl try and claim yields cuz it's just gunna be an uphill battle anyway.

Smoke in peace!!

DrFever said:

Haha, I like this guy! I love reading Fiction in the mornin'

Have fun with your "defoilating" technique Jr.
Don't hate Doc, appreciate. Someones got to let you know your claims are questionable.
Sir, I smash it daily, hitting numbers that would make you cry even more then looking at that scraggly PK plant.

Now, before you get all "serious", to each thier own. Do I believe your numbers, not even. I have hit 2l's and over a light many times, and It sure don't look like you are getting close. Just Sayin'.

But, go ahead and "reinvent" the wheel. I do agree with you most of the time, and it is obvious you have some skillz. But cmon meow, showin' the same pics over and over don't make me believe Sir.

NorCalHal said:
Haha, I like this guy! I love reading Fiction in the mornin'

Have fun with your "defoilating" technique Jr.
Don't hate Doc, appreciate. Someones got to let you know your claims are questionable.
Sir, I smash it daily, hitting numbers that would make you cry even more then looking at that scraggly PK plant.

Now, before you get all "serious", to each thier own. Do I believe your numbers, not even. I have hit 2l's and over a light many times, and It sure don't look like you are getting close. Just Sayin'.

But, go ahead and "reinvent" the wheel. I do agree with you most of the time, and it is obvious you have some skillz. But cmon meow, showin' the same pics over and over don't make me believe Sir.

From all the knowledge and experience Ive gained amigo.......... GPW is easy peasy japanesey....... you need to make sure your media is providing enough room for a gpw (freedom bucket) i use 34 gallon totes and assuming all your other s h i t
is on point, like you have at least 800-1800 ppm of co2 floating around your room, you know the strain fairly well and your ventilation is taken care of....... then we move on to the light maximization........ you need to figure out, how you want to pull a GPW........ can be done one of a few ways......
SCROG, SOG, LST, SUPerCropping..... if you scrog, make sure you fill the entire screen before flipping....... in SOG, make sure you have enough plants to make the grade...... and LST/Supercropping is just a matter of knowing how you want your plant to look when its flowering...... your bucket or container has to be of a size that will hold plants with a gpw's root systems.
So the bigger the better makes a HUGE diff...... and after that its just a matter of Dialing your strain.... seeing what it needs and when it needs it! The whole thing is most people don't have the patience..... they want to pull that GPW on a SOG......
its totally possible but its really hard, especially when your doing it with multiple strains, you need to know exactly what those ladies want, when they want it, and you gotta give it to em with no delay or stressing.... the less stress the higher the yield...... but I think a better bet is to do a few trained plants under a SCrog..... too few will make it harder to exact the higher yields, and too many will diminish light dist and yields per plant....... fill that screen and flower........ your bud sizes and yield is relative get your buds as big as your wrist and I highly doubt you will get less that 1gpw!
Norcal not sure how long you been into this but i have done this for a living atleast 20 years of my life now its just a hobby.
The few commercial folks I know of like i once was..... are too afraid to go on the computer and do anything for fear of being watched with new law changes anything over certain plant count is BIG JAIL TIMES
I'm sorry you don't believe my numbers again to me it doesn't matter really and feel sorry that you can't achieve GPW i know if i couldn't then it wouldn't be a profitable business and not worth the time and risk
Happy growings

Latest posts

Back