The Asylum

Insane

Reaction score
Day 10

Peyote gorilla feminized (indica) from seedsman.com x4
(Plus 1 Pink kush clone from summer grow, growing/gifting to a friend)

4 seeds germinated in soil, used jiffy pucks soaked in room temp tap water, super scientific. They were all above soil on day 4.

Slightly concerned my pots are a bit on the small size but it's all I had. May do a transplant once the girls are bigger.

3'x3'x6' growing space, 600w vivarspectra led, top mounted exhaust fan, passive intake at floor level. I like mylar. Grow box currently sitting from 72-75 F/20-25% humidity. Once winter really sets in i may set up a space heater in the garage outside the grow box.

Attachments

Last edited:

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
@Insane I might suggest looking in to raising your humidity during the vegetative phase. Shoot for high 50s to mid 60s.

Airbone

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I know what to get Big for Christmas.

Only $2,200.....if we all chip in we can give the gift that keeps on giving.
$2,200 for a weeks supply.
Damn you are expensive Big

Insane

Reaction score
Day 20, peyote gorilla, from seed update.

The pink kush clone has grown up and moved out (gifted to a friend who's starting their own greenhouse :))

Transplanted the girls into their forever homes 5 days ago. One of the plants didn't miss a beat, can you guess which one? The others got some fan leaf burns from being rained on but just a minor setback, they're all showing daily growth again. The nodes are nice and tight and im very pleased with the progress so far.

However I am struggling to bring the humidity up over 40%. Can anyone recommend some cheap tricks or a reliable humidifier they use?

Attachments

Insane

Reaction score
Day 33 peyote gorilla veg (late update cause life lol)

Topped all plants, also bent the runt over with some string. I was actually really surprised - the plants basically took zero recovery time and kept on keepin on after topping.

Attachments

Latest posts