The Attitude Is **!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MarPassion said it - I had an issue some time ago and free seeds was the answer. They do a pretty solid job typically - especially when the seeds are traveling.

Rachel is real helpful - and send an e-mail - save your money. I sincerely hopes it works out

Take a picture with all the seeds still in the packets crushed....then show them the picture.

MarPassion said:
Sorry to hear about your order.

How can they replace your order? It's too expensive for them. They sell breeder packages for affordable prices so the risk I guess is when something goes wrong with your order then you can't do anything about it.

Maybe they can send you some free seeds to make up with you but sending a new bunch of what you ordered is costing them highly. I guess it's the risk of this business. Maybe placeing smaller orders every time is better to spread the risk then ordering everything at once

And why not use Skype to call them? You pay 2 cents a minute or so.

Sorry, but that sounds just like what a vendor would have said. I've been self-employed and entrepreneural nearly all my life and there is nothing more important than the customer. If your mission statement doesn't agree, then you eventually run out of customers.

And with all due respect, Mar, you do have a dog in this fight.

PencilHead said:
Sorry, but that sounds just like what a vendor would have said. I've been self-employed and entrepreneural nearly all my life and there is nothing more important than the customer. If your mission statement doesn't agree, then you eventually run out of customers.

And with all due respect, Mar, you do have a dog in this fight.

Well, i have experience in sending seeds to the US. And i know it's just a though job. Customers easily complain but the main source of the problem are the US customs that make it so difficult to get the seeds their imo.

There's a quite high percentage of orders that go through, and that's good. But you cannot have a 100% guaranteed success rate with sending seeds.

I agree with you that customer service is everything. I hope that they make it up with you, it's a lot of dollars that you spend. And i think that they better make it up with you otherwise they will loose customers this way. I will try to contact them to see what's going on.

I'm not sure what their policy is regarding crushed seeds. Also, i tried to email them a couple of times and i haven't had much respons. I think they have a lot of business lately and are very busy. I hope that they would still be able to keep their service of high quality.

Sidenote: I see it's not you who had problems with the delivey. Sorry about that!

MarPassion said:
How can they replace your order? It's too expensive for them. They sell breeder packages for affordable prices so the risk I guess is when something goes wrong with your order then you can't do anything about it.

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you completely. The original poster said that he paid for GUARANTEED delivery. What exactly is the guarantee then? That they will simply "arrive" in any state, damaged or not?

Other guaranteed shipping means, if it gets damaged in shipment, it's insured. If you bought some valuable vase off of Ebay, paid for guaranteed shipping, and it arrived in pieces, wouldn't you be upset???

MarPassion said:
But you cannot have a 100% guaranteed success rate with sending seeds.

So what is the guarantee fee for?

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
I'm sorry, but I disagree with you completely. The original poster said that he paid for GUARANTEED delivery. What exactly is the guarantee then? That they will simply "arrive" in any state, damaged or not?

Other guaranteed shipping means, if it gets damaged in shipment, it's insured. If you bought some valuable vase off of Ebay, paid for guaranteed shipping, and it arrived in pieces, wouldn't you be upset???

So what is the guarantee fee for?

Agreed. If the order had not been "guaranteed" then it would be too bad, too sad. I feel sure that "guaranteed" option is at an extra charge.

It would be nice if, instead of shallowing up customer response due to a leap in sales, they could put a few good people to work during these hard times. JMHO

Edit: My conscience started bothering me about getting so into this thread when I have never bought from Attitude. So, as it turns out, I am someone who does not have a dog in this fight. Just an over-developed sense of injustice and too much caffeine, I guess.

Devil's advocate to my own foolishness: I've never heard anything bad about Attitude but have heard tons of good. I'm betting they fix this problem somehow.

MarPassion said:

I couldn't disagree with that more. When a retailer charges EXTRA money for a guarantee, they are accepting money for assuming the risk that merchandise may not arrive safely, and that they will have to replace it. It's insurance. As far as it being too expensive: Again it's insurance. All the people that pay extra, and have no problems, thats how they make money. There is plenty you can do about it as well. You can hold their feet to the fire, and tell all you know about your experience. I personally have had all good experiences with Attitude, only 1 crushed seed out of many, and will continue to use them, however, I'll be damned if someone tells me "How can I replace your insured order? It's too expensive."

Man o man....The attitude is like any other buisness with ups and downs. With the shear volume of buisness they do, it's like our growing it takes time.You won't find a bigger fan of the tude than me but even i realise nobody's perfect! Still i think if he got the guarentee they will make good on it somehow. As with all co. sometimes good people fall through the cracks and don't get satisfaction, but i believe in the tude! The real question i have is " Where the starter of this thread?" Put this up here, evrybody been feeding on it with no response from the original poster. What happened? Details? Update?

the chef said:
Man o man....The attitude is like any other buisness with ups and downs. With the shear volume of buisness they do, it's like our growing it takes time.You won't find a bigger fan of the tude than me but even i realise nobody's perfect! Still i think if he got the guarentee they will make good on it somehow. As with all co. sometimes good people fall through the cracks and don't get satisfaction, but i believe in the tude! The real question i have is " Where the starter of this thread?" Put this up here, evrybody been feeding on it with no response from the original poster. What happened? Details? Update?

That has a lot to do with my EDIT of my post.;)

MarPassion said:

Maybe they can send you some free seeds to make up with you but sending a new bunch of what you ordered is costing them highly. I guess it's the risk of this business. Maybe placeing smaller orders every time is better to spread the risk then ordering everything at once

And why not use Skype to call them? You pay 2 cents a minute or so.

All I asked fromthem was to send the order with no damaged beens! it has been no positive response as of yet!

MarPassion said:
Well, i have experience in sending seeds to the US. And i know it's just a though job. Customers easily complain but the main source of the problem are the US customs that make it so difficult to get the seeds their imo.

There's a quite high percentage of orders that go through, and that's good. But you cannot have a 100% guaranteed success rate with sending seeds.

I agree with you that customer service is everything. I hope that they make it up with you, it's a lot of dollars that you spend. And i think that they better make it up with you otherwise they will loose customers this way. I will try to contact them to see what's going on.

I'm not sure what their policy is regarding crushed seeds. Also, i tried to email them a couple of times and i haven't had much respons. I think they have a lot of business lately and are very busy. I hope that they would still be able to keep their service of high quality.

Sidenote: I see it's not you who had problems with the delivey. Sorry about that!

Mar P
What is the reason I paid for garuenteed delivery? Ihat means you get your beans one way or the other. If they have been damaged or seized tell me the diff.? I paid extra they did not delver! If I tell them I will take my chances so be it. But they make a fortune on beans. Not paying extra. I have no interest in helping them make more on a package I paid for insurance!

I hve had nothing but great success with the Tude...that being said this comes down to one thing and one thing only...if you pay extra for Guaranteed delivery and your beans don't show or show up mashed then they need to resend the order...bottom line

guarentee means guarentee! Try an e-mail that start i would like to know the status of my crushed order..peg your e-mail attn: rachel .....and be patient! I know you have but they will get back to ya! Us isn't the only country they ship to.

2Dog said:
I would only email to save the money...that is awful were they normal seeds or the color coated?

Dog
I sent many E-mails Thanks the input.

the chef said:
guarentee means guarentee! Try an e-mail that start i would like to know the status of my crushed order..peg your e-mail attn: rachel .....and be patient! I know you have but they will get back to ya! Us isn't the only country they ship to.
CHef
Did what you said!
They don't seem to care. That's why the $100.00 in phone calls.

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve had nothing but great success with the Tude...that being said this comes down to one thing and one thing only...if you pay extra for Guaranteed delivery and your beans don't show or show up mashed then they need to resend the order...bottom line
Thanks for the support Hampster

ok heres my opinion...I have had an order show up missing a few seeds...I emailed rachel and it took a while but eventually they sent them out to me..no proof available to give them but my word. I think they will make good. She may be irritated if you have emailed a lot. I try to email once then repeat after a few days always using the same email to reply with so she can see everything. dont panic. it will be fine. I dont even order gauranteed and they made good just took a while. ;)

2Dog said:
ok heres my opinion...I have had an order show up missing a few seeds...I emailed rachel and it took a while but eventually they sent them out to me..no proof available to give them but my word. I think they will make good. She may be irritated if you have emailed a lot. I try to email once then repeat after a few days always using the same email to reply with so she can see everything. dont panic. it will be fine. I dont even order gauranteed and they made good just took a while. ;)

Business 101: Respond to someone who has a problem as quickly as you can--the problem will only exacerbate the longer you wait.

The above comes from the chapter entitled: Communicate, communicate, communicate.

A little sidebar: If I'm mad at you today and you slough me off, tomorrow I'm coming after you. Sorry, type A personalities don't suffer from beatitudes like patience.

Latest posts

Back