The Attitude Is **!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I can see their position.... the only way I know of to collect on damaged freight is to have insurance that covers the damage. Then you would have to declare the value and the contents with the carrier and would have to sign for shipment so the damaged parcel could be noted on the bill of lading.

It might be better to get the seed breeders to address it on their end with better packaging. I wish I could remember who - but one of the auto breeders put their seeds in a small plastic vial... attached to a card.

Got my dinafem mixed and my medical seeds bluehell that way.

It's been awhile since I received any beans in the breeders packs, but most of them used to be just paper envelopes anyway.

I have not ordered from the tude, but the Hemp Depot sends in small ziplocks and they have ways of assuring that the seeds don't get smashed...I'm not going to go into details, because I don't want to discuss stealth (I've made that mistake before) but a little ingenuity can guarantee viable seeds even if not in the breeders pack IMO there is no excuse for it.

I spoke with Attitude today and this was his reply
Hi Sub

Please tell the customer to email Rachel and to tell her to contact Kevin regarding this and I will sort this out. We have a policy, if beans are crushed to photograph them and we will normally help, So if he can email Saying Attention Kevin then I will sort it.

I got a reply in 15 minutes so obviously he takes it seriously.

Sub

Sorry for that last post everyone.:p I just like to play it safe. Sometimes I play it too safe, or can you play it too safe?:hubba: :confused:

Well he probably reads an email from you a little faster than the rest of the folks Sub!

I'm sure the original poster will be happy that you helped get to the bottom of it...IMO it was another stand up move on your part...that you didn't have to do! Thanks.

OldHippieChick said:
the only way I know of to collect on damaged freight is to have insurance that covers the damage. Then you would have to declare the value and the contents with the carrier and would have to sign for shipment so the damaged parcel could be noted on the bill of lading.

That is why many companies/people self-insure. You don't need an outside insurance plan, if you charge a "guarantee fee" and use the proceeds from that to cover when a shipment goes bad. Most orders go through fine, but every now and then, an order doesn't, so you use the reserves to fix the bad shipment.

I'm sure the original poster will be happy that you helped get to the bottom of it...IMO it was another stand up move on your part...that you didn't have to do! Thanks.

It was also a move that he shouldn't have had to do.

subcool said:
I spoke with Attitude today and this was his reply
Hi Sub

Please tell the customer to email Rachel and to tell her to contact Kevin regarding this and I will sort this out. We have a policy, if beans are crushed to photograph them and we will normally help, So if he can email Saying Attention Kevin then I will sort it.

I got a reply in 15 minutes so obviously he takes it seriously.

Sub

Thanks so much SubCool that was a stand up thing for you to do! I will do this as soon as I finish here. You as well as others are what makes me glad I left other sites, such great people here. To get all this done without everbody cuss'n and acting like children. Thanks to you all!!:D

This was sent to Rachel Atten Kevin/

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53184
Dear Kevin
This is a link to all the problems I have had trying to get an order replaced that had broken seeds (Nirvana Wonder Woman 10 Fem.) I had on this order many different strains from different breaders Barneys LSD, Mr. Nice Crit. Mass, Greenhouse, Bubba Kush, Alaskan Ice, and some others I'm sure I have not mentioned.
You told Sub Cool to have me contact you from Mar.Pasion site Also to take a picture of the seeds that were crushed, this is the first I have been told this even after more than $100.00 US in phone calls and Emails to Rachel who won't return my calls also spoke to Loraineas well.
I paid for Gaurenteed delivery on this order and the seeds that were not crushed did not Germinate either so all I can assume is the whole pack was damaged. I am not a beginner at this nearly 40 years experience.
I have always had good service from you till this order I hope this will be handled by you from here.
Thank You for taking the time to look into this!

Got my seeds no problem I think this thread is blown way out. I'll only order from A-Tude.

Raw Dog said:
Got my seeds no problem I think this thread is blown way out. I'll only order from A-Tude.

Empathy: The capacity to understand another person's point of view or the result of such understanding.

What happens when you don't get YOUR seeds from A-tude? You just gonna not-blow-it-way-out? Just gonna make several dozen phone calls, just gonna not worry about it when no one responds, just gonna send more money, just not gonna worry about ordering with guaranteed delivery?

Just exactly how does one get satisfaction with your goovy, cool, laid-back method? I'm just curious this morning.

Haha! It's easy to say that after you get the beans with no troubles. I'm actually glad this post did get blown this big because now I know how to handle the problem next time I get crushed beans. My only wish is that someone from Attitude themselves would come here and be a member that could help folks directly through posts and pm's.

The squeeky wheel gets the grease!!

Not that it matters to me i just grow with bagseed and love every momment of it. i plan to never buy why should ya if your happy with what you got.

cheers!!!

Raw Dog said:

Would like to see your view after you spend the money and have problems. In fact I would expect anyone who has a problem with a vendor to post it before they can get all our money. As I have said till this order I've had no problems but it seems like they think their so big they don't have to do anything! That is the problem.

Yes Rachel
The order address is correct. and I did send the packaging back along time ago.
And I will be more than HAPPY to post this on the MP site as soon as I hit the send for this. I thank you thank you very much for getting back to me.
14.gif

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Send this to Rachel!
To: Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 10:33 AM

Hi Wayne

Thanks for your email, however you have not mentioned on the forum that we requested you return the packaging / contents for a full refund / exchange? (see email below) So as we may all move on from this I would like to send you a replacement pack of Nirvana Seeds Wonder Woman Feminized, I trust you will also post this reply in full on the forum, look forward to seeing it. As the order was in Sept 09, please confirm your address just incase this has changed.

Many Thanks
Rachel
The Attitude

Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 12:44 PM
To:
Subject: Your Order @ The Attitude

Hi there

You must return any faulty and damaged products / packaging back to us to forward onto the breeder who are in a position to respond, please send what you have to:

The Attitude
PO BOX 803
Ipswich
IP3 8XZ
United Kingdom

As soon as we receive these I will forward them onto the breeder with a view to a replacement for you.

Many Thanks
Rachel
The Attitude

Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 2:19 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Fw: Send this to Rachel!

Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 1:26 PM
To: Lorraine @
Subject: Send this to Rachel!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=644612#post644612

Since I have spent a $100.00 on phone calls trying to speak to RACHEL who nevers seems to return calls, I would sujest you read this and send me my order as I will tell all the folks you made good on my problem!

Thanks to all for the help hope this ends the problem!
I have to take Rachel as I do everyone at their word!!!!!![/
COLOR][/COLOR]

Having problem getting the above post to read correctly!
What I am trying to convey is that Rachel has contacted me and she is saying she will replace my beans. Thanks to all for the advice!

Her latest E-Mail was in my mail box today, I have no idea how it was floating in cyber space for that long? I am not saying it is anyones fault just did not get it till today!

Congrats greenhead, im glad to here that the tude is taking care of this...Good luck and let us know when you get them.

I'm glad things are going to work out. I completely understand your side. I know how I get just waiting for my seeds. The tude is a good company and they normally fix problems when they arise. So the email stating how to get your exchange or money back took over a month to get you? Seems like this was a big communication break down!!

hydrotoker said:
I'm glad things are going to work out. I completely understand your side. I know how I get just waiting for my seeds. The tude is a good company and they normally fix problems when they arise. So the email stating how to get your exchange or money back took over a month to get you? Seems like this was a big communication break down!!

No the e-mail she sent on 3/09 took till 3/13 but is looking like they are going to get things handled. I'm glad I hate problems like this! Tahnks for the concern HT:)

Latest posts

Back