The Attitude Is **!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see that all worked out! Alot of folks here love the tude, so I'm really happy to see that they made good from their end, and I know your finally happy greenhead!

Now git growin!

PencilHead said:
Empathy: The capacity to understand another person's point of view or the result of such understanding.

What happens when you don't get YOUR seeds from A-tude? You just gonna not-blow-it-way-out? Just gonna make several dozen phone calls, just gonna not worry about it when no one responds, just gonna send more money, just not gonna worry about ordering with guaranteed delivery?

Just exactly how does one get satisfaction with your goovy, cool, laid-back method? I'm just curious this morning.
You know man it could be worse a woman could have cut off your member while your sleeping and throw it out the window of a moving car.

I'm pleased to see they helped you out. I have an order with them right now and yesterday I needed to email them about why the tracking number doesn't seem to update past "No information is available yet". I got the tracking number on tuesday after placing my order on friday. Well I got a responce this morning from Rachael saying my order has shipped in two seperate packages!:eek: That's wierd because unless they plan to ship them both in stealth packaging, I'm concerned. So she gave me a tracking number that showed it was close to me, but the other tracking number still says no info yet. I guess we will see, at least the email responce was fast. I'll update when I know more.

SherwoodForest said:
Well I got a responce this morning from Rachael saying my order has shipped in two seperate packages!:eek:

This makes me suspect that my earlier hunch that the A is a drop shipper may be correct.

Raw Dog said:
You know man it could be worse a woman could have cut off your member while your sleeping and throw it out the window of a moving car.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I've been acused of having a vivid imagination but how we got from beans to Elena Bobbitt and detached units is escaping me. Maybe I need to up my daily maintainance dosages or something.

If I was into being snotty today, I could point out how the community stood together--for the most part--and one of our members didn't have to take it on the chin because of our group efforts. Community works--power to the peoples.

OldHippieChick said:
This makes me suspect that my earlier hunch that the A is a drop shipper may be correct.
That may be because she said it was one particular strain that was being sent seperately. I like the A, and only had a few crushed beans in the past from them, other than that everything has been good. I just sit and look at those tracking numbers to much and it drives me crazy waiting for a update. This split shipment thing is new to me though, anyone else ever get this?

They do this with split orders! They had to split your order to insure it would get there....man how big was your order? This i guess is to insure ya get your beans.
SherwoodForest said:
I'm pleased to see they helped you out. I have an order with them right now and yesterday I needed to email them about why the tracking number doesn't seem to update past "No information is available yet". I got the tracking number on tuesday after placing my order on friday. Well I got a responce this morning from Rachael saying my order has shipped in two seperate packages!:eek: That's wierd because unless they plan to ship them both in stealth packaging, I'm concerned. So she gave me a tracking number that showed it was close to me, but the other tracking number still says no info yet. I guess we will see, at least the email responce was fast. I'll update when I know more.

Haha, well I'm pretty sure my order was not to big for the shipment, the one beans they sent seperate was DNA labs LA Confidential, which if you look now is sold out on their site. It wasn't before I ordered, but it was the next day as where every OG kush strain on the site. I'm guessing they had a rush on OG kush strains on the weekend during the TGA giveaway, and over sold some packs.

They don't deliver worldwide guys. I cannot order from Bulgaria. I wrote them an e - mail but no response one week later. Obviously everybody hates us Bulgarians LOL! But Cuba is there and I checked for North Korea but this one with Bulgaria is not in the list. Very disappointing just wanted to share it with you!

Thanks fer the info! Sorry to hear bout the Tude not reaching your part of this third rock from the sun. Write the tude and see if you can change that! Nothing against Bulgaria! Ya'll got some kick butt food!

Thanks Chef,

Nice expression for the Earth. I don't have anything against Cuba or NK as well just it is funny for me about Cuba because I went on vacation there last year and I don't think that mar seeds will ever arrive there. May be it is just simple error. Hope they'll fix it soon!

I just got my order from them. Good news is I got what I ordered. Bad news is, no real stealth, nor the messenger bag I paid for. I emailed them. We shall see. I need to peek in the envelopes to inspect. Hang on. Woohoo, no broken beans. Thank you Sub and Attitude once again for the freebies. That makes 5 packs of TGA beans I got this week for free. How cool is that? 2 0f the packs only had 3 beans each, but who cares?

Man I hope this is not becoming a trend! Till this recent problem I had with the tude all has been good, sounds to me like they have look at the inventory they have MEANING EMPLOYEE'S / Staff. Come on Tude get back to good service.

Sucks for you dude, my last seed order came in missing the DNA rocklock freebie, was a hole in the baggie. After 3 emails they said they would send it with my next purchase. But still, they should replace your seeds.

Latest posts

Back