The Attitude Seedbank PROMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud, I think you are going to like Mosca's C99. I have not grown anything of his, but I have never heard anything but good about his gear..

I am really excited to get it. I read a lot about it yesterday and it does sound like my kinda clear cerebral high that I am so fond of. This will be fun. Thank you.

I had to go to the post office and sign w/ id for my second order of seeds. I haven't got busted yet. I was not home when the mailman tried to have me sign.
I got CINDY 99 BX (thanks Jaam for telling me what BX was)
I think i may be ready to plant.

Hey Rose,

it's actually ILLEGAL for them to allow mj seeds thru...for any reason, including to bust ppl. The only mj seed arrest I've heard of happened to Emery and we all know what happens when u talk about Fight Club on national (american) nightly news. :rolleyes: or you're dumb and you copyright "chemdog" as your name brand under your true name....lol

I wasn't worried but thought I should be. Thank you for telling me that 7G. I am just sitting here looking at all the freebies trying to figure out what to pop. What a fun thing to worry about huh?
Thanks again.

man, if i woulda had the fundage I would of totally taken advantage of the LUck 7 promo, but alas...oh well. RAther get my beans at a time when not so many ppl are buyin' anyways...

got too many beans in storage I haven't tried yet anyway...lol :rolleyes:

I am new to seeds, as i set here researching each one... I even have auot's which i never would have bought. but hey. I have never had feminized seeds either. Whole new world to this clone girl. How will i ever choose?

I've had to sign before. I wasn't worried either. It doesn't really make any difference here. You know the Postmaster and your mail carrier and they know you.

I germed a few seeds. Think this is a twin? This is a Satori. I have never had a 2 tailed seedling before that I can recall.

1-25-12 011-1.jpg

Wow, very cool, i wonder what that is.

what seeds did you start. I did 3 C99 bx and 3 Larry's. Can't decide on the freebies.

I have already germmed these freebies

1-Cheese
1-OG Kush
1-NL x BB
1-BB GUM
1-Bubba 76, doesnt look like its gonna make it.

with them I also germmed

4-Mandala Satori
2- pineapple express femmed
3-Larry
1-Sage
1-Kushage
1-WW
5- NL x Sharon

these are for 2 grows so they will be split between myself and a friend.

The Bubba 76 is the only one not to have germmed so far, i will wait it out and see.

I germed 4 Satori--2 of them have popped. I went with Bubba 76, Cheese, and MK Ultra. I am looking for some strains with a little different taste. The freebies have popped and been put into rapid rooters. I generally like to get them into medium before the tails are that long, but had to go to the big city today, so didn't get them in until late afternoon.

my order is 14 different strains and was shipped in 2 parcels because of its size and i only got 6 free seeds 2 of which are autos 4 days after this promo ended:confused: i think my bussiness is worth more than the same freebies i got last year...needless to say im happy with all the variety on one site and the blue widow turned out big fruity nugs last summer

dman1234 said:
I have already germmed these freebies

1-Cheese
1-OG Kush
1-NL x BB
1-BB GUM
1-Bubba 76, doesnt look like its gonna make it.

with them I also germmed

4-Mandala Satori
2- pineapple express femmed
3-Larry
1-Sage
1-Kushage
1-WW
5- NL x Sharon

these are for 2 grows so they will be split between myself and a friend.

The Bubba 76 is the only one not to have germmed so far, i will wait it out and see.

So the bubba 76 refuses to pop and one of the 4 satori i tried to germ hasnt either, it wouldnt sink in the water so i expected it not to work, 21 for 23 is not bad but im a little bummed as the last 3 times i have germmed seeds i got 100% to grow for me.

Thanks Rose, its all about the Satori, Larry and Pineapple Express, but you never know what you will find in a freebie, thats how i got my Burmese Kush.

One of my Chees is a triploid -- she is doing just fine -- I was told to keep an eye on her tho. Real nice line up dman. I can't wait to see flowers :)

HF

I love the way the triploids look, however, most of them turn out to be male.

Three of my Satori came up. The one that was the twin only 1 survived. The larger one just pulled the root of the smaller one above the soil. I probably would have had to have tried to split them anyway. The MK Ultra cracked the shell, but never came up. So, I have 3 Satori, a Bubba 76 and the Cheese that came up.

I am away from home for 3-4 days so I hope they do okay in my absence. I always worry about leaving babies.

Anyone have the inside scoop on there new promo now that Triangle Seeds isn't giving away anything as of today?

Latest posts

Back