The Attitude Seedbank PROMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowlyburn

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has done an order during a promo? My question is this... For the Jan 6th big promo it says you have to spend 35 pounds or around 50 usd... Is this just seed money to be spent or does it include stealth shipping with a shirt and or the shipping costs too? Do I need to spend 50 in just seeds or does the final bill just need to be 50???

Hi slowlyburn,

if you go to the Attitude website and select what you want and get to the check out you'll be shown additional p&p and any other costs.

yes.... spent on seeds...... shipping is extra...... not much though....... order the t-shirt....... the tins make good storage for your seeds in the fridge as well.

I always get the coffee mug. I have a pretty decent collection of then now, lol. Whichever method you choose I think you will be pleased with there service. My last order arrived in 7 days from when I ordered (it is usually 9-10 days for me), they ship out immediately upon ordering.

Yup, amount stated is for price of seeds only.

I just picked up a few packs. C-99 bx1 from mosca with a free 5 pack of sweet tooth also mosca's gear. Also a 11 pack of bodhi's star child. It's gonna be a very white new year.

TheKlonedRanger said:
I just picked up a few packs. C-99 bx1 from mosca with a free 5 pack of sweet tooth also mosca's gear. Also a 11 pack of bodhi's star child. It's gonna be a very white new year.

I have c99 on my list....... let me know how those work for you.:) :icon_smile:

my last package was the coffee mug and Attitude sent it registered mail...required photo id and a signature. Needless to say, Jodie and I had a few words about it. I'll be looking for another seed bank.

Photo Id and sig, IMO thats just trying to get someone busted for receiving illegal seeds in the mail

Has anyone else had to sign for the Attitude package? That makes me EXTREMELY nervous to hear that...

I have never had to sign for an Attitude package.

I generally get the cup....had a friend ask the other day...."What's a Dinafem?"...I said, "I don't know, I got the cup at a garage sale."

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have never had to sign for an Attitude package.

I generally get the cup....had a friend ask the other day...."What's a Dinafem?"...I said, "I don't know, I got the cup at a garage sale."

:rofl: That's awesome, THG. I love me my Tshirts I get :D w/ my orders...

peace n' pancakes,

7greeneyes:)

Just got an order in three days ago. (my first with Attitude)
Took 26 days to get from UK to central Alaska.
No stealth, just a small bubble pack envelope in my PO box.
I liked finding two single seed additions.
I will grow them and see what I see.

I am getting the C99, anyone else? I don't know a thing about Mosca.

What are you guys getting?

Rosebud said:
I am getting the C99, anyone else? I don't know a thing about Mosca.

What are you guys getting?

Who makes that C99 Rose, i want C99 or i may get Satori, satori is the one you and THG like so much isnt it?

Yes, we love Satori and so easy to grow. Mosca is who breeds the C99. I have never heard of them. I will never let satori go.

I hope someone can recommend a good Cindy.

I'm ordering Mataro Blue from Kannabia and God Bud from BCBudDepot. :hubba:

Im going to pick up ICE from Nirvana, and the cheese quatro from Kaliman i think, i might pick up Big Buddha cheese instead, cant decide.

I grow alot of Kush, almost all i ever grow so im trying to branch out.

Iron Emmett said:
I grow alot of Kush, almost all i ever grow so im trying to branch out.

2nd best unintended pun...EVER.

Latest posts

Back