the best edible for butter.. reese's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleanbuds

Reaction score
Wanted to share my favorite recipe for using cannabutter. Make sure you get the "no bake" version of this to really preserve the cannabutter. What I like about this so much is that it doesn't cook the butter and the portions come out small but potent.

When it says to microwave I just let it sit out until it's liquid. On the last step it says to microwave the butter for 45 seconds I don't do that.

I use 1000mg of butter per batch and cut 20 squares so each comes out at 50mg. One is a nice dosage for a body high and I eat 3-4 to really feel the effects. taste amazing just like reese's candy

They're also easy to wrap in aluminum and freeze for months. I never run out of edibles :)

View attachment 20150129_225810.jpg

View attachment 20150129_230518.jpg

View attachment 20150129_225603.jpg

Reese`s huh ? Next time I make butter I`ll give it a try.

Very cool, thank you. I am sending some butter to my girlfriend for her birthday, maybe i better put a box of those it... THanks!

Actually, there is nothing wrong with baking things and it can actually be beneficial, especially if you have not decarbed your bud.

It looks like a great recipe. As a side note though, I never ever ever for any reason on earth put bud into a microwave and I stay away from any recipe that recommends it. Microwaves ovens have their place, but the act of microwaving things (anything) can ruin a lot of the "good" in them

yeah hemp goddess I get my butter decarbed so it is the perfect recipe for me and anyone else with thc activated butter. like I said I don't microwave it, I let the butter melt at room temperature

none of the ingredients NEED to be microwaved, its just purely to melt the butter

Love Reeses, but have never made any cannabutter that I thought didn't just taste nasty...no matter how I made it. I find I get the best taste out of things I make with canna flour.

Cool little tin for the Cannabutter. I take it you bought this somewhere? Jeez, I just gotta move. I will die before my state changes its laws.

haha yes I buy that can 2000 mgs for $30 in washinton

Latest posts

Back