The best part of growing your own is?

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Ok guys and gals this is the deal. All ya have to do is finish the following.

The best part of growing your own is? When the city you live in is dry and everyone is looking but you. :p

You reap what you sow. :farm:

[I think that says a lot...]

Nelson

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Ok guys and gals this is the deal. All ya have to do is finish the following.

The best part of growing your own is? When the city you live in is dry and everyone is looking but you. :p
here u there. or the only thing around is crap. it even comes in handy when ur out of work and founds are tight u can dig in to ur own sticky stash:eek:

the best part is the SATISFACTION !!!!!

not having to go to a under weight dealer costing you more in the long run..:peace:

not having to pay outrageous prices for crap and having the satisfaction of knowing that you control the quality and the 'ingredients' that go into the grow, like organic ferts.

U gotta love this place! All of yall got the best answers as to why! It makes it all worth it! Peace and Love to each and everyone of yall!

The best part of growing your own is ...

... you don't have to deal with the dark forces ! :D

Opencountry said:
When you smoke up your friends and they ask "where in the hell you got that weed from,its the best they ever smoked"

YEAH! For sure! :guitar:

Isn't it fun? It was a great feeling when I got my 25-yr old nephew high and he told me it was the best he ever smoked. :D

knowing i dont have to pick through abunch of brown weed and pick out all kind of seeds!!!!

movintarget said:
No more commercial smoke from south of the border......
Now this one was really dumb man. where do think the best Marijuana in the world is grown? example:colombian gold, alcapulco gold, panama red, skunk, etc. come on now, be a little smarter than that ese!
anyway, the best part of it is....................planting mother nature's wonder, smoking it, and listen to what she says. happy grow everyone!

^^I guess he was referring to him getting poor quality stuff from mexico>perhaps he meant compressed grades..

I personally don't grow (as yet) but for me the biggest plus would be the decreased risk of getting arrested or held with marijuana on me.

Yeah definitely not on your first grow either... On my first grow I got almost 8 ozs for just over 1200 bucks. Not too bad though :)

THCskunk said:
Now this one was really dumb man. where do think the best Marijuana in the world is grown? example:colombian gold, alcapulco gold, panama red, skunk, etc. come on now, be a little smarter than that ese!
anyway, the best part of it is....................planting mother nature's wonder, smoking it, and listen to what she says. happy grow everyone!

The best thing for me is that I dont have to go chase the bag, and come home with an under weighed, non cured, over dried bag of mexican dirt weed filled full of stems and seed that tastes like dirty socks.
Yeah theres some realy great weed south of the border, but its getting harder and harder to get and you NEVER realy know what you get. I got a bag in Arizona once that looked great and smelled even better, got home and smoked a little. It made me realy sick. My friend tried it and he got realy violent, yelling and cussing. Later in life as I got older, I learned that it was laced with pcp. He was in a bad way for a while. I love it when its dry and has been for about a week, I'll go to a few friends house's, smoke em' out and leave a bud, saying its all I got...

The best part for me is not having to deal with looking for a bag and no one comes to me for a bag except very close friends, and I give it to them.....Its great to have that controle over your smoke.

Being the proud mama of a SWEET bud....love the whole growing process whether it be mj, flowers veggies.
I think it is a natural HIGH to take a seedling and nurture it to a kicking bud...it really makes ya all fuzzy to know and say >>hey I grew this!!:D
And yep...it is free and not having to deal with dealer's.

Peace~squirt

Latest posts

Back