The borg !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevey

Reaction score
I looked for 217 sns, but where l live cannot get it! Guess pesticide laws, even though it's rosemary oil? Go figure! ! So looked all over until hydro store opened. Got this stuff called mega wash? All organic it's supposed to do the trick! Guess l will find out, l also got some rosemary oil pure, health food store $15. For 15 ml.Have read serval different recipe s with some good results, some not so good made it a little to strong' .It's cool though! Put them little critters on my breakfast cereal! They are in for a rough ride!!! Little so@so.

I am guessing that it has nothing to do with pesticide laws. SNS is totally organic and exempt from any EPA registration rules in the US for pesticides because it is such a low risk product and organic.

I live in Canada and had a hard time finding it so I just ordered it online from the USA. It passed customs .

We cant get Great White up here either(cannot pass border)....that was a "Gong Show" for me trying to get.....but I got...and its a root occulant......lol

FYI...I have seen SNS here in Hydro store.....tried to get sample from site, but they were "out of stock" :(

Supposed to be the best! :)

Latest posts

Back