The Brother's Grunt multi strain grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Well we are at it again. :rolleyes: This time around were growing 4 strains all of which have been identified as female and will be cloned. :D AK-48, Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry, Durban Poison x Cindy99, and South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1. We have 2 other strains going as well but won't be sexed for another week or so. They are: Northern Skunk, and Northern Berry. We will be taking 3 clones from each mother tomorrow for a total of 12. They will be rooted and put straight into flower. Here are some pics of the mother plants we will be using. I will give another update tomorrow after we take the clones.

100_4860.jpg

100_4861.jpg

100_4862.jpg

100_4863.jpg

good to see you got yourself some females Bro
24.gif

looking forward to seeing the clones and watching you do another fine grow :cool:

LdyLunatic said:
good to see you got yourself some females Bro
24.gif

looking forward to seeing the clones and watching you do another fine grow :cool:
A big, big THANK YOU Ldylunatic. ;) ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
AK-48
Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry
Durban Poison x Cindy99
South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1
Northern Skunk
Northern Berry.

My God Man! It's a smorgasbord of pot! I'm starting to think you've got a thing for the berry! Hhahahhahaa

Great selections man! Your plants are looking healthy and well. I can't wait to see your clones take off!

Good luck Bro!

Whats up everyone. The clones have been taken and are now in their new homes for the next week or so until they root. Once again we are using Hick's soil method of cloning and let me say it works great. Here are a few pics of the clones that were taken 2 days ago. There are 3 of each: AK-48, Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry, Durban Poison x Cindy99, and South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1.

100_4902.jpg

100_4903.jpg

100_4904.jpg

Yay another TBG journal. I love these things. Lookin good so far Bro, keep them pics rollin, rollin, rollin.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you. ;) Well we have more great news here at the Grunt household. This morning my bro checked the Northern Berry and BAM we have another female. :p That's 4 females so far out of the 5 we planted. We are still waiting on the Northern Skunk. :rolleyes: Here is a pic of our newest female addition.

100_4959.jpg

She looks very pretty, TBG. Take some more of your own Green Mojo here and keep up the awesome work!

Whats up everyone. Well we have more great news at the Grunt household. When i checked this morning the Northern Skunk has shown itself to be female. :D We planted 5 seeds from 5 strains and got all females. :cool: Man o man you can't beat that. Here is a pic of our newest addition to the family.

100_5014.jpg

Yo! The Bro's Grunt are known far and wide for their bud!Another awesome plant man!You're quite the ladies man! I want some of that MoJo.

awesome news man. congrats on the girls. I am with Stoney on the MoJo, send it this way, LOL

Whats up everyone. Thought i would give you all a update on the clones. Today they are 1 week old and looking great. I give them another 3 or 4 days and they should have some nice roots. Here are a few pics. I will update again once we transplant these clones and take clones from the Northern Berry and Northern Skunk. :p

100_5039.jpg

100_5040.jpg

Very awesome!! The clones look like they are doing great. Any reason the second picture's plants are larger than the first's? They are both a week old..... maybe the size of the clones you clipped....

looks like the beginning of another successful grow but the grunt man! good job on 100% females!

Man Bro, I can't keep up with ya. Your gonna have to hire some full time help at this rate. HEY I'm cheap!!!! :D I'll work for weed.;) Might even do some dishes every now and then too. :p

Fluid1 said:
Very awesome!! The clones look like they are doing great. Any reason the second picture's plants are larger than the first's? They are both a week old..... maybe the size of the clones you clipped....
Whats going on Fluid1. The smaller clones Durban Poison x Cindy99 and South African Durban Poison x Skunk#1 are more Sativa dominant while the other's Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry and AK-48 are more Indica dominant. Not only that i think they were a bit smaller to begin with.

Mutt said:
Man Bro, I can't keep up with ya. Your gonna have to hire some full time help at this rate. HEY I'm cheap!!!! :D I'll work for weed.;) Might even do some dishes every now and then too. :p
Mutt the only work you would have to do around here is lifting the bong to your mouth and lighting your lighter. ;)

Latest posts

Back