The Brother's Grunt multi strain grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent harvest TBG. That Northernberry looks nice. Well enjoy the fruits of you love and labor.

Eh TBG, your harvest looks awesome, if they taste half as good as they look your in for a ride. I'm liking the look of the AK-48's looks like they yield pretty good. To bad this is your last grow journal I've learnt alot reading your past grows. Hopefully we'll see you around here still.

Dogger

such lovely ladies :aok:

i can't wait for some nice dry pics.....and i am sure the smoke report will amazing too....nice job Bro and Bro 2 :48:

Congratulations on a job well done.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Whats up everyone. Well the last lady came down yesterday. The Northern Skunk. Will post a smoke report on every strain once they are dried and cured to perfection. :D Here are a few pics of the Northern Skunk.

100_6780.jpg

100_6783.jpg

100_6785.jpg

100_6786.jpg

100_6791.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to THE BROTHER'S GRUNT again.

well i tried....you certainly deserve some rep for this awesome thread :cool:

great job Bro :bong:

Whats up everyone. Well here are some dry bud pics of each strain. Can't really give a good smoke report yet as the ladies still need sometime to cure. However i will say that each strain gets ya high as a kite. ;)

THE END

100_6867.jpg

100_6871.jpg

100_6877.jpg

100_6879.jpg

100_6880.jpg

100_6881.jpg

Excellent looking TBG, I cant wait to hear ow they smoke fully cured. Patience is tough sometimes huh?

Usually you have a reserve laid in so patience isn't too hard hee hee....

Oh TBG, what a haul! :aok: Man, so many different strains. I've felt like the 'kid in the candy store' ever since I got my first harvest, but you got the best candy store I've seen outside of a Smoking bar in the 'Dam!

Great closeup nug shots with a lot of pistil power. When I see those I know there are a lot of aromatic oils behind them. :D

Anyways, I'm sure you have the cure down cold and will enjoy them soon enough (although the best taste starts coming a few months down the road LOL).

Looking real nice TBG, those bud shots are sweet looking, congrats on the harvest. i Gotta quick question, due you think its worth using a flushing agent or is straight water good enough? Can't wait to here the smoke report and yield on those varieties, 52 day flowering I'll have to give these strains a try. Any real favourite strains you insist others try?

dogger said:
Looking real nice TBG, those bud shots are sweet looking, congrats on the harvest. i Gotta quick question, due you think its worth using a flushing agent or is straight water good enough? Can't wait to here the smoke report and yield on those varieties, 52 day flowering I'll have to give these strains a try. Any real favourite strains you insist others try?
Flushing with straight water works great for us. Never used a flushing agent before. Anything from www.peakseeds.com is a winner IMHO. All of their strains are F1's and killer. After this next grow all we will be growing are F1 strains. ;)

hey Bro....ever think about using molasses as a flushing agent? its all natural and can be bought at the grocery store

zen and myself use it....it seems to sweeten the flavor IMO :)

it might be worth a try....about three big tablespoons mixed in a full bucket ...we add a tablespoon to our water for the last couple of weeks too

we tried using commercial stuff...Sweet Leaf to be exact...and found the results to be about the same...but the molasses is a fraction of the cost...one 3 dollar jar will do over 40 plants approx

i await the final smoke report :D

LdyLunatic said:
hey Bro....ever think about using molasses as a flushing agent? its all natural and can be bought at the grocery store

it might be worth a try....about three big tablespoons mixed in a full bucket ...we add a tablespoon to our water for the last couple of weeks too

we tried using commercial stuff...Sweet Leaf to be exact...and found the results to be about the same...but the molasses is a fraction of the cost...one 3 dollar jar will do over 40 plants approx

Whats going on LdyLunatic. Sure do miss ya around these parts. ;) Gonna have to give it a try on a few of the ladies this time around. Not gonna do another journal but right now we have (4) Northern Skunk and (19) Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry in flower. :p ;) :aok:

Tbg, is duckfoot good smoke, saw some on either seedbay or cwbay for $10 but never heard of it.

GO TBG! The 'Miracle Growers'! Doing what others said can't be done :banana: :farm: :clap: (myself included:eek: ) .

dogger said:
Whats up dogger. Right now i would buy anything from www.peakseeds.com you can't beat the prices and all of their strains are F1's. :aok:

bombbudpuffa said:
Tbg, is duckfoot good smoke, saw some on either seedbay or cwbay for $10 but never heard of it.
Not really sure as this is a cross. Never grown true Duckfoot before but have seen the plant and it's a strange looking sucker.

LdyLunatic said:

I have been reading a lot lately about carbohydrates and their relation to MJ. In many cases you can get the herb to taste sweet with the correct methods of carbo delivery. As anything new, people tend to overuse it when first found. What you are doing sounds like a kickass home mixture.

Latest posts

Back