The Brother's Grunt outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. I thought i would start a grow journal for this years outdoor grow (my brother) the other Grunt is doing. We are growing South African Durbon Poison X Skunk #1. As of today they are 3 weeks 4 days old. I started them under CFL'S and to my suprise this morning when i went to water them i noticed balls on one of them. ***! 3 weeks 4 days and they showed pre flowers. This is wild. So now we are down to one plant and i'm pretty sure it's a female because i see no balls. It's also a mutant. If no balls show up before Friday it will be put outside. I think i'm gonna start a few more beans. We will see. Here are some pics.

100_2160.jpg

100_2163.jpg

100_2158.jpg

Damn Bro. Whatcha doin. You will have enough bud to keep you and the other grunt high for 200 yrs. at this rate. lol

Hey at least those freebies weren't a pack of hermie seeds. lol

Don't call the plant a mutant anymore might get offended and turn male on ya. lol. just keep saying she is a "unique and beautiful" plant. Chicks like that lol.

Good luck on the OD my man.

damn!! that boy sounds like our mutant afghan dream male...showed balls in 28 days :eek: we couldn't resist using for breeding

you get popping some more seed ;)

See, I knew too much testosterone was a bad thing!

These sound like the freebies from Gypsy. I pampered and played with mine and couldn't get them to pop. The word on this strain is they require a very warm temp to germinate. Anyone here had luck with this strain?

Whats up everyone. Well early this morning the young lady was transplanted into her new home outside. Here are a few pics.

100_2391.jpg

100_2393.jpg

looks nice TBG, that color looks all crazy almost blue.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. I thought i would start a grow journal for this years outdoor grow (my brother) the other Grunt is doing. We are growing South African Durbon Poison X Skunk #1. As of today they are 3 weeks 4 days old. I started them under CFL'S and to my suprise this morning when i went to water them i noticed balls on one of them. ***! 3 weeks 4 days and they showed pre flowers. This is wild. So now we are down to one plant and i'm pretty sure it's a female because i see no balls. It's also a mutant. If no balls show up before Friday it will be put outside. I think i'm gonna start a few more beans. We will see. Here are some pics.

Oh sorry on the BOYS BOOO Hope the other is a girl!!
and some times plants show sex and flower sooner mine
is doing it this year for some reason Too!!! LOL I got an
Idear must be that global dimming junk lol stupid sientist
lol good luck on the grow cant wait to see what happens
Peace and happy growing

Hey TBG, thats some nice bush you got there man..lol..great color already, can't wait to see this lady take off :D

that is a nice color you got the bro grunt..as usual, nice work bro!

i see you and your brother are jus gonna "tag team" the hell out of growing!!..lol..this forum aint seen NOTHIN' yet!! righteous..

Whats up everyone. Well as of today our outside lady is 5 weeks 3 days old and kicking ass. She has been outside for 6 days and you can see the difference. She has grown about 1 foot since the move. Here are a few pics.

100_2644.jpg

100_2645.jpg

100_2648.jpg

Here is a before and after shot side by side 6 days apart.

100_2393.jpg

100_2644.jpg

Latest posts

Back