The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another amazing grow by the BROTHER!!! Dude awesome plants. How much do u yield off of one usually?

Wow!!! Those ladies are getting huge! Go check out the AFxPW in my sig...The BG in the making:D.

Damn TBG, how tall are they now, it seems they are the same height as the 1's in the back??? they look good very healthy.Cant wait to see the buds form on them. Keep doin what you doin they love it.

Beautiful plants, TBG. Look forward to watching and learning from this grow!!

Well we like to try and keep them small so we get about 1 to 2 oz. per plant on average. ;)
S']['()|\|3D said:
Another amazing grow by the BROTHER!!! Dude awesome plants. How much do u yield off of one usually?

Whats up BFOK. The Stoneybuds are way smaller they just look bigger or the same size because they are in 3 gallon pots and the AK's are in 1 gallon pots. ;)
BluntFullOfKush said:
Damn TBG, how tall are they now, it seems they are the same height as the 1's in the back??? they look good very healthy.Cant wait to see the buds form on them. Keep doin what you doin they love it.

Hey TBG hows it going brother? Boy it is always a pleasure to stop by your grow the ladies are looking great sorry to hear you had a few males but at least you have the 5 females and some ak48. By the way how is the ak48 strain i see alot of ppl been growing that lately.
well brother take care thanks for sharing the great pics:D peace

Thanks for stopping by Sticky. AK-48 is a very nice plant to grow. Loves packing on the trichromes and a great high. ;)

looking veery good,waiting for some close up pics

Hey, TBG, if you don't mind me asking, what type of process did this cross go through. Did you back cross, inbreed, etc? They look very uniform for a cross, just curious.

Hey BBP it's just a cross. We were gonna back cross to the NB mother but we ran out of room for everything so we just left them as is. To be honest were very surprised how they are growing and looking. They have the thick leaves like the NB but grow like the WW. It's gonna be good mang. ;)
bombbudpuffa said:
Hey, TBG, if you don't mind me asking, what type of process did this cross go through. Did you back cross, inbreed, etc? They look very uniform for a cross, just curious.

Why not find 2 phenos you like and stabilize a lil instead of back crossing? I wonder why people back cross instead of inbreeding to stabilize traits. Thats what I was planning with my cross, stabilization. Why would back crossing be better?

To be honest with ya BBP we have read very little on breeding seeds so i can't really answer your questions. :p
bombbudpuffa said:
Why not find 2 phenos you like and stabilize a lil instead of back crossing? I wonder why people back cross instead of inbreeding to stabilize traits. Thats what I was planning with my cross, stabilization. Why would back crossing be better?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
To be honest with ya BBP we have read very little on breeding seeds so i can't really answer your questions. :p
Okay. Well, they look good anyway:D.

Man these ladies are growing fast and looking great. We did something this time around that we have never done before. We cut off most of the small branches on the bottoms of the ladies. Wanna see if it will help fatten up the top buds. Here is a quick pic. ;) The pic looks yellow because of the HPS.

100_9425.jpg

Latest posts

Back