The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
Thats a jungle:D. Nice, Stoney should be proud.

I am, I am!

Bro's Grunt, those puppies are looking so sweeeeet!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
We cut off most of the small branches on the bottoms of the ladies.

Makes sense...looking forward to watching them grow, TBG...

Whats up everyone. It's hard to believe that it is 3 weeks today that these ladies have been in flower. They are all about 3 feet tall now and looking great. Here are a few pics. :hubba:

100_9456.jpg

100_9457.jpg

100_9461.jpg

100_9463.jpg

100_9465.jpg

100_9467.jpg

looking great brothers,love hows looking your healthy shining leafs

3feet!!!!!!damn TBG it seems like yesterday that they waz 3inches LOL. Great goin Ladies looking good

Beautiful plants TBG. :aok:

love that dark green in the leaves, with the lil touch of neon green at the tops. Excellent work as always, pass some of the GREEN MOJO around will ya.

Fire it up

KT

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. It's hard to believe that it is 3 weeks today that these ladies have been in flower. They are all about 3 feet tall now and looking great. Here are a few pics. :hubba:

They're looking excellent, Bro's Grunt!!!!

I can't wait to see them just before harvest.

They SURE are some fine looken ladies absolutely beautiful!! That deep dark green is amazing. My ladies are 3 weeks in flowering tomorrow. I been getting a lot of yellow @ the bottom. Turn yellow and fall off. In one week I lost that dark green look. Can you take a look if you have time and see what you think? I may have a problem that I need some HELP with THANKS!!
GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

They look so lush! loving the dark green shiny leaves they got. Cant wait for trich shots and big buds lol

s21thomas said:
I been getting a lot of yellow @ the bottom. Turn yellow and fall off. In one week I lost that dark green look.

Since this can't be seen on my screen, I wonder what it says???

NOT a good color for text on a light blue background, (the default).

it says,,i been gettin alot of yellow at the bottom,turn yellow and fall off,in one week i lost that dark green look,,,anyways they look awesome man.

That looks perfect... :aok: :aok:

Not only do you have some fabulous looking ladies there, TBG, but your artistry is showing through thru with that very cool background you got goin' there...:D

Rdrose said:
Not only do you have some fabulous looking ladies there, TBG, but your artistry is showing through thru with that very cool background you got goin' there...:D

Hey Rdrose........

That is what TBG are known for - their weed, and their cool looking backgrounds.

Looking good TBG............. Keep it up!

nice TBG.. the blue so brings out the nice color ..... ah yum

Well here we are a few days over 3 weeks into flower and the ladies got their first dose of nutes today. 1/4 tsp. of Fox Farm Big Bloom per gallon of water. Would have started them last week on the nutes but the bud production was going so well we decided to hold back a week. For being in flower only a few days over 3 weeks these ladies are rocking. Wanted to point out one certain plant. In the first pic you will notice 3 tops. Well we topped her and instead of two new tops coming out 3 came out. :hubba: Anyway here are some new pics taken this morning before their watering. ;)

100_9503.jpg

100_9504.jpg

100_9506.jpg

100_9507.jpg

100_9508.jpg

100_9510.jpg

100_9511.jpg

100_9512.jpg

100_9513.jpg

100_9514.jpg

100_9517.jpg

100_9515.jpg