The Bunker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraven

Reaction score
Did some press work today for buddy on some older material I got from him, it gets a bit darker with some of age...should make some really tasty oil, smells divine and it is sure sticky...real sappy rosin, not super stable yet but will tighten up over night....

IMG_20180713_192413.jpg

IMG_20180713_192945.jpg

IMG_20180713_183542.jpg
IMG_20180713_183634.jpg
IMG_20180713_183655.jpg

IMG_20180713_183814.jpg

IMG_20180713_184212.jpg

IMG_20180713_202246.jpg

Seven grams per filter bag, i like to run 120µ with a return of a lil over three grams per run so close to 22% on a qp... It was some work for a friend who has cancer and needs the meds. I personally have two strains I grow that squish 33% and 37%...nothing else I have ever squished comes close to them two strains. Peace

HG, DabPress is about to release a new 'mini' press that I think is going to be incredible. It doesn't need a shop press or anything else and is portable enough to take to a friends.

I'll let you know when it's out.

I am pretty happy with these Dabpress people. They seem to have about the best product for the best price. Here is their latest 'portable' model. This is not the 'mini'. It will be out next month. This one is available now for about $450.

Don't buy anything without talking to me first. I can get you a nice discount code and a bunch of free gifts. Also, free shipping to Canada and EU and UK. That is no big deal to us but it is giant considering shipping costs to the peeps in Canada and those places. They also Amazon their products so you can get 2 day Prime service

That looks great Kraven. I've got to get squishing.

Hiyas THG...I still owe you a Grass Monkey....but it was good you waited ...lol, had broad mites about 5-6 months ago and it hit the Bunker hard, you know me...terrible chemicals and all but I got rid of them in 15 days....but the damage was already done and since they all got sprayed with pretty strong miticides I needed to give them time to give me a fresh set of clones and then from there took one more and feel good about continuing on with the genetics I hold....lost a few along the way, but the GM survived and is doing quite well....when the temps drop I'll get you my S1 cut [tester] the F2 have been released but I think my pheno is the best, it shows up in the f2's but its nice to have the best pheno going forward. Peace

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I wish my garden looked like that. Wow.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I wish my garden looked like that. Wow.

Thanks for the kind words brother, lots of years of practice and a few dollars invested, genetics really are the key...if you got good gear it always shines if you can just manage to get out of its way while still providing for its needs.....get that balancing act down and it all falls into place with good genetics.

I must be too high ....can figure out how to load a few pics ??

Hi Kraven how are you? :) this is great I am always profoundly impressed by your work, from the grow to these great pressing machines that you manufactured. That is real passion imo

Hi Kraven how are you? :) this is great I am always profoundly impressed by your work, from the grow to these great pressing machines that you manufactured. That is real passion imo

Thank for the kind words Zem, it is my passion and I have managed to cobble together some great genetics over the years, everything I know I learned from someone else so my grows are simply a reflection of who I have known

Kraven looking stellar, as always. Not sure if I will have a winter grow this year. See how much the outdoor plants wear me out. However, that does not mean that I am not going to want to check this out at sometime in the future. I know that you have real kick-*** genetics.

Tayloreclair4--your grow looks great, however, you really need to start your own thread, rather than posting in someone else's thread.

Well the Bunker still grows fine weed. Over the last decade I have rubbed shoulders with some of the fine people in the industry and have acquired a very nice stable of hard to get old school meds. I have been very lucky and at the right place at the right time. Here is a sample of whats going on in the bunker today...

IMG_20220504_094903448 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20220504_094928769 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20220504_095013680 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20220504_095128731 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20220504_095219595 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20220504_095251728 - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back