The Bunker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the Borg Brother. That fking sucks.

Yeah me and the Wife have started doing a little Micro Dosing. One of my brothers here sent me some shrooms. Ive only done it a few times but it did seem to chill me out a little.

Me too buddy about a 0.5g daily works wonders on my PTSD and Depression.

I have 5 tabs of LSD in my freezer that I confiscated from my son when he was around 15 years old. I doubt it is any good anymore but someday I may see if it is still viable.

@oldfogey8

Well Hello OF, been a few moons since I last seen you, really glad your still kicking around the old place buddy....shroomies are better hahahaha! and natural...really hard to find true LSD-25 anymore....most just rat poison and some opioids with a muscles relaxer....damn shame not many people remember the real lift from Sid back in the day. I got hooked on boomers decades ago after my one and only bad trip on some crap knock off LSD-25....when the natural route and never looked back.

I was rummaging through some old breeding files and ran across this grass monkey pic, she was good...really good but I lost her when i got cancer....

1.jpg
2.jpg

@oldfogey8

Well Hello OF, been a few moons since I last seen you, really glad your still kicking around the old place buddy....shroomies are better hahahaha! and natural...really hard to find true LSD-25 anymore....most just rat poison and some opioids with a muscles relaxer....damn shame not many people remember the real lift from Sid back in the day. I got hooked on boomers decades ago after my one and only bad trip on some crap knock off LSD-25....when the natural route and never looked back.
I am willing to bet this is not true LSD-25 but I doubt this has opioids in it. I used to get strychnine laced LSD back when I was a kid( or so we were told). Felt really dirty after tripping balls. This is from 11 or 12 years ago which is why I am skeptical that it will have any effect. I used to like shroomers back in my youth but haven’t done them in decades. My oldest asked me about 5 years ago if I’d like some but I declined.

Glad to see you back and I am happy you beat the big C. Scary stuff getting old or older…
9540F2F9-5231-4FEF-9B56-EC3025884346.jpeg

Yep i dont trust anybody with LSD anymore. To much nasty shit going on with exactly what Kraven said. You might end up dead from Fentanyl.
Ill stick to the Mushrooms. Kraven going to have to tell me how to grow my own shrooms or start a thread on how to grow them.

Kraven i am so glad you are okay brother. What kind of cancer was you fighting?
My Wife was fighting Vulvar Cancer last yr and it was some terrible shit watching her go thru those damn treatments. My baby was so fking sick it was killing me seeing it. She is now Cancer free but she is still dealing with the some of the shit the Radiation caused.

Yep i dont trust anybody with LSD anymore. To much nasty shit going on with exactly what Kraven said. You might end up dead from Fentanyl.
Ill stick to the Mushrooms. Kraven going to have to tell me how to grow my own shrooms or start a thread on how to grow them.
Yep. This is 11 or 12 years old ‘cid and I don’t think fentanyl was around back then. My kid had done a tab or two of it back then and said it was good. What is microdosing like? I have heard it is good for mental health and some healthcare and mental healthcare professionals are talking it up. Maybe I will hit up my son at some point. I could use some mood enhancers lately. The world certainly is going to hell in a hand basket lately…

Kraven i am so glad you are okay brother. What kind of cancer was you fighting?
My Wife was fighting Vulvar Cancer last yr and it was some terrible shit watching her go thru those damn treatments. My baby was so fking sick it was killing me seeing it. She is now Cancer free but she is still dealing with the some of the shit the Radiation caused.
And sorry about your wife but I am happy she is cancer free. Illness of a spouse is probably the most stressful thing that could happen to a human. Ask Mrs Fogey. She is a trooper though. Lucky I have her.

I would also be interested in your recommendations on home growing psylocibin. A thread would be awesome.

kraven, so sorry to read about the borg, happens when you think all is going great, you see one and you're fooked...I'm pressing a mixture of strains that I've made dry ice keif from...my first try with 3"x4" plates was at 220 degrees and I'm thinking I used way too much pressure for too long...sounds like a much lower pressure is what I need to do...

I would also be interested in your recommendations on home growing psylocibin. A thread would be awesome.
That's probably not going to happen. The site's TOU says no talk about any drugs other than weed. As you notice, it's been a bit lax around here, but a separate thread might be frowned upon by the Powers That Be.

It could be a thread about growing shiitake mushrooms or fungi for organic growing maybe. I have read that psylocibin is a good nutrient chelator…

Glad you laughed. Not well versed in the TOU but I am sure you are right.

I don't think Angie is going to be upset over us discussing shrooms. i honestly don't think when they made those rules they were thinking about shrooms. They were talking about shit like coke and meth and crack. Micro Dosing is not getting high or fked up. Its nothing like doing something as stupid as Meth or Coke that ruins ppls lives. It's even being legalized in some places.
We can keep the conversation here and don't need a thread about it that would draw attention like Hippie is talking about.
Micro dosing has helped my Wife and Kraven knows a lot about it. His knowledge could help others.
I do agree with Hippie that we shouldn't start a thread about it where attention is drawn to the subject line on the header.
If something is said I will take the heat and the spanking. Hippie knows im into spankings.😁

Last edited:
The ole ‘beatings will continue until morale improves’ saying has a different outcome for masochists… ;)

kraven, so sorry to read about the borg, happens when you think all is going great, you see one and you're fooked...I'm pressing a mixture of strains that I've made dry ice keif from...my first try with 3"x4" plates was at 220 degrees and I'm thinking I used way too much pressure for too long...sounds like a much lower pressure is what I need to do...

keif you never go over 175f and almost no pressure.....huge difference between keif / hash / flower. yup I squishe 10g of keif at 166f and only put VERY slight pressure for about 20-25 seconds.

look at the strains your running and it will give the terpine profile, when pressing keif you have to stay under their vaporization temp or you loosed flavor and convert delta 9 into thca then into a cbd type state of the molecule which is not psychoactive. you loose taste and potency, it takes practice, i have unlimited supply so I can practice alot. you will get it brother, and feel free to ask me any questions you have, I might not know the answer but sure know where to find it.

keif you never go over 175f and almost no pressure.....huge difference between keif / hash / flower. yup I squishe 10g of keif at 166f and only put VERY slight pressure for about 20-25 seconds.

look at the strains your running and it will give the terpine profile, when pressing keif you have to stay under their vaporization temp or you loosed flavor and convert delta 9 into thca then into a cbd type state of the molecule which is not psychoactive. you loose taste and potency, it takes practice, i have unlimited supply so I can practice alot. you will get it brother, and feel free to ask me any questions you have, I might not know the answer but sure know where to find it.
I will try it and keep you posted, thanks kraven...

Latest posts

Back