The Bunker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Looking Shop brother , You have a long road ahead but you done all this before
Nothing but a Thing YOU CAN BEAT THIS We are all pulling for You.
1654432907349.png

Good Luck and keep us in the Loop if able

Damn brother. Hope everything turns out okay for you my friend. I'm kinda at a loss for words. Not much a person can say. My Wife fought Vulvar cancer last yr. It's gone but she has to do follow up visits every so often. It was horrible watching her go thru those fking treatments.

Thanks hopper, I make do, this is just a PIA. we all gotta go sometime brother and when my race ends, it will be okay...I have lived many lifetimes and ...well its inevitable. The surgery is gonna be a big one and the recovery from that will take around sixc month and lots of pulmonary rehab. I want to find out the truth and get the best chance...just gonna have to go through a bit of pain to get there.

Great Looking Shop brother , You have a long road ahead but you done all this before
Nothing but a Thing YOU CAN BEAT THIS We are all pulling for You.
View attachment 299236
Good Luck and keep us in the Loop if able

Thanks brother, been a long row since 2018 to hoe, was thinking I was about done and this slipped up on me and has me more frustrated than anything...thanks the Bunker undergoes a remodel / upgrade every 5-7 years...looking forward to solving a few technical issues..new lights burn hot and need to adjust airflow to get cooling....did a make do fix last night while testing burn in and temps / Co2....just need to vent the doors a bit and then get the lab cleaned and the Borg removed...all my cut only clones are hanging in there...they hate the spray but will be fine. Peace brother

@Kraven you are rocking the bunker as always. i still think Grassmonkey is the best photogenic plant you ever posted. could sky down those sugar leaves lol.

Kraven hasn't been around in a while. It's my understanding that he was pretty sick.
i heard through a friend that he was sick, doing a little better. he is a really good guy, and does not deserve the sickness and pain he has endured the last few years. i am fortunate enough to have met him a few times years back. used to take the motorcycle down and see him. kind soul

i heard through a friend that he was sick, doing a little better. he is a really good guy, and does not deserve the sickness and pain he has endured the last few years. i am fortunate enough to have met him a few times years back. used to take the motorcycle down and see him. kind soul
Good to hear. Kraven has always been helpful, kind and a wealth of information.

Latest posts

Back