The chef, his bubba and a mindbender!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
All right family, as summer is creeping on our back door i felt it's time to go a little wild! I've seen so many awsome pic's of bubba kush i felt it's time! So here it begins.....again! Same set up as always, seeds: Greenhouse seeds Bubba Kush and Kc Brains Mindbender! The mindbender is a kc cross with a mango. Mango and bubba! Can't wait to flower these!

DSCI1599.JPG

DSCI1600.JPG

ok chef ive subscribed :D

hows you and the wonderful mrs chef ?

lots of green mojo being sent your way :peace:

you know I will be watching chefy I cant wait to see how this turns out so I can grow mine!....3 weeks from now it will be done the way you grow...lol..

Hey ukgirl! The wifey is doing better! 2dog wouldn't that be sweet!.......maybe 4 weeks:p :D

dude I planted those sativas in october...:eek: :holysheep: never again even if they are free!! I am giving away sativa seeds...

Feel ya planted those thai sat seeds last year and harvested early due to mold issues at the beginning of the month.

I have five of those...not gonna happen. maybe my friend will want them he loves doing trellis and bonzai crap..

It got 6'3" in my bathroom! It tripled in size when i put her to flower!

yeah thats over my fence...and outside she would be bigger Im sure...plus I dont like the spicy sativa flavor I like sweet indicas and kushs

of course he cant germ right so I would have to germ them for him...hmmm maybe a club would want them.

if not I could ask the lady to donate them to someone with cancer who wants to grow..she would. ;)

I've got three left i'm trying to decide what to do with.

ehh you could save em maybe when you and the wife move you can grow them outside?

Just an update: All 6 popped thier caps and had about a half inch tap! 3-Bubba kush and 3 Mindbender, a kc33 and mango mix. I'll post pics when there's ssome green to show!

awesome time to rock and roll my friend!!!! my seedlings are right behind you.

Latest posts

Back