"The Church"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

Underdog
Reaction score
About five years ago in New York City their was this strain going around for about a month only known as "The Church". As I remember it, it was a very dense sticky bud coated with a white layer of crystals/hairs. Smelled like church ashes. Smoked it with a friend got laid out and My question is..has anyone else heard of it? or even better..has anyone smoked it recently?

I was just askin bout it on the forum and now Its actually made a comeback..here's a pic. I smokes so nicely..heavy long lasting high. tastes amazing.

IMG_0676.jpg

The Church has been for sale by a few seed banks in Europe by Greenhouse Seeds.It comes in a feminized version only.Good luck trying to get some beans because they are sold out fast.

although i have never heard of any seed bank carrying this srain, and having heard from a very reliable source that Church is a clone only strain, i cant comment as to whether its ever been commercially available. i have however had the pleasure of smoking quite a bit of it. im a new yorker through and through and about a year ago a friend of mine recieved a clone of the infamous Church. although he refused to give me a clone he did give me an ounce of finely cured pure Church. imagine Rosary beads with a hint of Haze and you've got the flavor to a tee. To tell you the truth the only strains which have rivaled this beauty in my opinion is some pure East Coast Sour Diesel, or some origional brother's grimm Cindy99.

Blunt Doctor

Being a non-Catholic, I've got to ask:

1. The smell of church ashes?

2. The smell of rosary beads?

Somehow, I don't think either is meant literally...:eek:

sound like a made up name i used to call my good bud the beacon or fluffy

Thanks for the link Viracocha, did you ever order something from them ?

Yah the DOC sells the fem version of Greenhouse "THe Curch" probably still sold out thou... it definitly looks like something that should be grown if at all possbile

I ordered "the church" from drchronic a month and a week ago and haven't gotten it yet. I heard he is pretty reliable but this is my first time i have bought off of him. I email him yesterday and he said give it a few more weeks. "the church" sounds fantastic and hopefully mine will come

albasketball3424 said:
I ordered "the church" from drchronic a month and a week ago and haven't gotten it yet. I heard he is pretty reliable but this is my first time i have bought off of him. I email him yesterday and he said give it a few more weeks. "the church" sounds fantastic and hopefully mine will come

your post just contributed to my grow envy.... just a little longer until i can get my setup =P

the church is one of greenhouseseeds.nl strains its cheap for what you get my buddy grew it high in cbd and cbn

I have a little update on dr chronic and my church seeds.

for anyone that doesnt know my story i ordered some seeds from drc chronic about 5 months ago and didnt recieve them yet. I exchanged emails with dr chronic around a month ago saying i didnt get my seeds and he said wait a month. they didnt come and i emailed him back a month later and said he would ship them again. Not really expecting anything at all about a week later sure enough my CHURCH seeds showed up. I was suppose to get 4 females and he gave me 5. hopefully they will al germinate and dr chronic is a good site.

Ya ordered the church myself. I have one going that i plan to bonsai and keep as a mother, and Dr. chronic is a great site, luckily ive never had any problems but im glad to hear you got your seeds.

YEA! i picked up an oz of that on 420, it only lasted about the same length as a Curch service, i think thats why they called it that... :D

What is the buzz like? It says very social high, I like that type of buzz when friends come over to chat!

hello everyone. i have not smoked any of the church strain yet. if it has the smoke and potency like everyone says it has, i cant wait until my plants are harvested, dried and cured!
i got 10 seeds from "greenhouseseeds" for a very low price, and all of the seeds germinated 100% my plants are in flowering stage now, i started them on 12/12 flowering after only 30 days. they were all around a foot tall. i have 8 plants under 1400 watts (3 under 400 watt, and 5 under 1000 watt)
all my plants are doing very nicely, growing in a "passive hydroponic" type grow. also these plants are very bushy! they were all bushy from the start, even when they were less than a foot tall! they are all around 2-3 weeks into flowering now, and are from 18-27" tall. they dont drink too much nutes, they have been a complete pleasure to grow so far and if the yield is even close to what is advertised and what other people tell me they get from this strain, im going to be one happy person!
good luck to everyone else who grows this strain! ill let you all know what the yield is and how the smoke is after i harvest!

this is a perfect link to see how the church grows! youtube.com/watch?v=7h2BKfvYsNM
its a direct link on youtube from the people who grow and sell the seeds to you (greenhouseseed co)

i am growing church also but mine are yongins, i got mine from hempdepot cheap fem and i also got 99% germ so good seeds, and the youtube thing awsome, i wish all seedbanks did that

Yeah Butters, I watched the youtube.com/watch?v=7h2BKfvYsNM
that was a trip to watch and what a lip smacker that's got to be.
Gonna have to try that one
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back