The Cops Want to Know...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often to you poke smot?

• Never

• daily

• weekly

• rarely

Results are only viewable after voting.

phuch

Reaction score
how often do you smoke the herb? (reafer for you beatniks on nugs for you kidz)...

Im no good if I dont smoke. Wake and bake is the best, that first toke of the day AHHHHHH...... Theres nothing like it!!!:p

My day isn't complete if i can't sit back, relax, and fire up a fat one.

I give somebodyelse their eight hours five or six days a week. I show up straight and give what they pay me for.
When I get off, that's my time and there are not many things I like better than to hit my pipe and spank on my Telecaster.

every night and with friends and customers "i don't like to sleep without it"

I smoke daily.. but trying to cut down some.. I love pot.. but man nice to be sober .. so when i do smoke.. i can actually get a really good buzz..

also save more $$ .. i grow.. but could sell what i smoke.. make alot of extra $$ considering my stuff is "killer"

Wow, old thread!

I smoke about 3-4 days a week on average. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

I smoke everyday all day. there might be a few days every 2-3 wekks i dont smoke only cus i run out. But if i dont smoke in the morning then i cant eat for hours and ill just feel like crap untill i do smoke.

im with bubonic...i literally smoke throughout the entire day...might be 2 blunts in a row, i might wait an hour or 2...but i pretty much stay lit...**** the cops:D

I smoke everyday but not until after 6 in the evening, when the days work is done :chuck: I also have difficulty sleeping without it.

all day everyday from my first cup of coffee with a splif right up to my bedtime splif:)

I have never smoked any of that stuff, I dont know what ya'll is talkin about.... and NO you can NOT search... :) for the cop that wants to know, you must have a search warrant first.

me i smoke all day as well from the first wake n bake until i lay my head down blitzed at night

Latest posts

Back