The Dank Den

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IslandGrown77

Reaction score
Howdy all…

Just thought I would start my first grow journal here…

Since having a viroid and virus’ attack my entire mother room, I’ve had to murder everything and start from scratch…

I have carefully selected some new genetics geared towards extraction.

I am also in the middle of finishing my last room at my current shop, I am moving my work to a new place.

I will be updating this page as I grow…

If you have any questions, ideas, advice, I am 100% open to any and all of it. Just fire away…

Regards,

-Islander.

My first selection that I have just recently cracked…

It’s called Gelato Sours, by Alien Genetics….

More on the strain :

Sour info:

ECSD x Rez Sour D IBL F1 = Sour F1
Sour F1 x Sour F1 = Sour F2
Sour F2 x Sour F2 = Sour F3
Sour F3 x Sour F3 = Sour F4
Legend OG x Sour F4 = OG Sour F1
OG Sour F1 x OG Sour F1 = OG Sour F2
OG Sour F2 x OG Sour F2 = OG Sour F3

Gelato 33… Could not find Aliens info for this cross… But seedfinder has the info on it :

6962F5DB-5FFD-4BCE-A7AB-87F825926A40.jpeg

I cracked 11 regular seeds, and plan on keeping all the males alive, to harvest the pollen this summer…

So far they are loving life (knock on wood)…
F71F584C-47C9-4BAE-AC20-50F70EB2EECD.jpeg

I will be posting the remaining strains as I crack them…

Thanks for checking my journal out…

Stay Lifted,

-Islander.

They just started stretching in the last day… I will be hardening them off and dropping the lites down a bit. I will also be transplanting them when I see more roots start to show through the pucks.

When I soak the pucks, I add B-1, Grozyme, powdered (water soluble) mycorrhiza, and a bit of EM, and Lab. I also spray a water and lab mix on the seedlings, to put beneficial bacteria on them. Just in case any powder mildew thinks it might want to attack them.

I always have great roots when I do this…

-Islander.

Birdseed worth every penny haha…What kind of birdseed you running David? Your profile pic looks nice…

-Islander.
Lol. Thanks big guy. The picture is last years harvest White widow. I'm still patiently waiting for my seeds from msnl. They take forever. Think there in Netherland.. but this season I have girl scout cookie, gorilla glue, Durban poison, and Gelato. Very excited. Hope Michigan weather is great this year. Very hard battle it is with weather. Especially the first couple frosts we have. They arrive just before harvest.

Hey David,

Have you thought about making a cheap greenhouse to help you reach the finish line? This one here is a good and cheap design :How To Build A 300 Square Foot Windproof Hoop House For Under $500

Also, have you thought about using Seedbank’s n the US? I just had great results doing so… I used to order from Europe too, but the month long shipping is a *****. But, due to slow shipping times, I also got orders doubled up for free when they did not show up on time (Seedsman).

Those are all nice looking strains you got there…

I ran Widow a bunch back in the day…She is a beut…

I look forward to seeing your grow….

-Islander.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back