The Dank Den

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother bought a cheap LED/T5 fixture from Amazon that his plants seemed to like a lot. It was $28 and change. Might be cheaper than fashioning a green house and you will have it for your next run. I don’t like to use Amazon but I can send you a link if you would like.
Rise and shine ladies, it's growing time.. on a window ledge because it's frickin snowing outside! 😊 I have one of those ebay grow leds. Supposedly 8500w but I'm guessing it might be half that. Looking good so far. Some of these ladies have some long legs. (Whistle)

Attachments

• 20220426_104258.jpg
    20220426_104258.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 2
Rise and shine ladies, it's growing time.. on a window ledge because it's frickin snowing outside! 😊 I have one of those ebay grow leds. Supposedly 8500w but I'm guessing it might be half that. Looking good so far. Some of these ladies have some long legs. (Whistle)
I tried to "start a new conversation" but it asks for recipients. What or who do I write there?

I have a thermometer sitting in top of my hot water heater I will check the max/min in a day or so. So far the max is 78, min is 71. Some people use heating pads. I am just trying to re-use the heat I am loosing thru the unit. 12 marigold seeds sprouted in 18 hours on top of the heater so it must be a pretty pleasant temp range.
After a couple of days, it looks like my imprecise seed starting and cloning area water heater has a max temp of 85 and a min temp of 64.

After a couple of days, it looks like my imprecise seed starting and cloning area water heater has a max temp of 85 and a min temp of 64.
Only way I can have my girls play outside in this 36°f Michigan weather. Although today was a little warmer. I can get it up to 90 with 60 humidity. Now they don't wanna come back in. Hopefully they won't have to pretty soon.

Attachments

• 20220428_140639.jpg
    20220428_140639.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 2
I tried to "start a new conversation" but it asks for recipients. What or who do I write there?
Are you trying to do a PM (private message) with someone, or are you trying to start a new thread? Let me know 'cause we can walk ya through it.

Are you trying to do a PM (private message) with someone, or are you trying to start a new thread? Let me know 'cause we can walk ya through it.
"Start conversation" I was trying to post a new thread. It always asks for recipients but I'm not even sure what that means. So I always have to "reply" to someone else's post. Yeah that would be appreciated. I don't get to talk about my grows with anyone local. Kind of like an unwritten rule ya know. Even your best friend has a best friend

(recipients) MEANS the name or names of the members your are wanting to PM. Start Conversation is for Private Messages.

If you want to start a thread,,Click on the Marijuana Passion symbol at the very top and then look over to the left of the page and you will see NEW POST or POST THREAD. Click on Post Thread.

Latest posts

Back