The debate on DUIs through blood tests has really heated up..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swab test. See if they are under the influence at the time of driving. why care what level there blood is at.

Colorado has just became .."the most regulated mmj industry in the nation"...:eek:

I'm not sure which direction we're going here :confused2:
"seed to sale" surveillance,... new requirements for "caregivers".. it's getting scary :eek:

Hey....you all wanted "better" MMJ laws then Cali........All I read for years is how Cali is "Out of Control" and how thier State is going to do it "better".
Have fun with that.

I'd guess a bit of this is BECAUSE of how Cali operated......just a guess. Some of us have complained that we're gonna have to deal with the fallout that comes from the states before us...kinda the "big sibling thing, parents learn from exp".

yea,, cali' is REALLY setting a benchmark!... :rofl:...
Their piss poor regulations seems to be causing "more" harm to every other mmj state than any other single factor.."IMO"..:)
WHY? do you suppose CO is becoming so much more restrictive?..
Answer: because they have and are watching CA . :) and don't like what they see/

you seem to ride a mighty tall pony there hal..:)

It's not my fault you all passed such restrictive laws my friend.
It's ok though....we can take it, Cali has big shoulders.

First, we get applauded for making MMJ a reality, then we get blasted because conservitive lawmakers in other states think we are too lax. Guess we can't win.

If other states are hating Cali....that makes me happy, that means we are doing our job and pushing the envelope.

Meanwhile.....everyone in Cali has the right to be protected under MMJ law.....and we are the bad guy??

I wouldn't change a thing with our laws or how it all came to be. Nothing.

Not a Pony....It's a Stallion bro.

You're proud that you guys abused the system and made the other states stand up and take notice. Yes, applauded for bringing MMJ to legalization, yes BLASTED for abusing it to the point where we are now...

And no, I wouldn't change a law easily abused either....let other states deal with that issue. ;)

NorCalHal said:
It's not my fault you all passed such restrictive laws my friend.
It's ok though....we can take it, Cali has big shoulders.

First, we get applauded for making MMJ a reality, then we get blasted because conservitive lawmakers in other states think we are too lax. Guess we can't win.

If other states are hating Cali....that makes me happy, that means we are doing our job and pushing the envelope.

Meanwhile.....everyone in Cali has the right to be protected under MMJ law.....and we are the bad guy??

I wouldn't change a thing with our laws or how it all came to be. Nothing.

Not a Pony....It's a Stallion bro.

I love this line, I see you do as well since you've used it a few times now. Do you suppose the laws we are forced to accept are the result of others before us abusing the system?? So actually, YES, it IS your fault!

Roddy, don't get all crazy man.

Laws you are FORCED to accept??? What??? Didn't you all vote? Did your lawmakers just pass it with noone voting on it? I think not.

Look at Pro 19, it legalized MJ for all, yet we didn't pass it. Why? Because it was poorly written and folks were not having it. We didn't just jump on it because it was presented to us. Your Bad again.

How can you say our system is abused? You have NO idea what our laws are about bro. Our laws were written specifically to protect all. Believe me, if Cali law was implemented Nationwide....you all would be HAPPY.

I believe you know what I am saying here, our laws are based on experience earned from watching your state. A "take the best we can get" kind of thing....

Hick said:
Colorado has just became .."the most regulated mmj industry in the nation"...:eek:

I'm not sure which direction we're going here :confused2:
"seed to sale" surveillance,... new requirements for "caregivers".. it's getting scary :eek:

A question here, Hick, was this something you knew was being discussed and possibly voted on? Was this discussed in meetings and publicly?

a stallion?.. bet its a big black liberal stallion too!..;).. :rofl:..I think he'd look good in harness and in front of a plow myself!.. :p "metaphorically speaking" of course. :)
the problem being, that stud has no endurance for the long rides ;)

I think so goes the h.o.r. in 2010, so goes the w.h. in 2012.:) then we may see a 180 degree turn at the federal level. Then what?.. think big pharma will grow 'against' federal statutes AND recieve fda approval for their 'drug'?
You're wrong.. it "is" your/Ca 'liberal lawmakers' fault other states are all climbing on the restrictive bandwagon for mmj.. you may see it differently, but others don't.

Hick said:
a stallion?.. bet its a big black liberal stallion too!..;).. :rofl:..I think he'd look good in harness and in front of a plow myself!.. :p "metaphorically speaking" of course. :)
the problem being, that stud has no endurance for the long rides ;)

I think so goes the h.o.r. in 2010, so goes the w.h. in 2012.:) then we may see a 180 degree turn at the federal level. Then what?.. think big pharma will grow 'against' federal statutes AND recieve fda approval for their 'drug'?
You're wrong.. it "is" your/Ca 'liberal lawmakers' fault other states are all climbing on the restrictive bandwagon for mmj.. you may see it differently, but others don't.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Roddy said:
A question here, Hick, was this something you knew was being discussed and possibly voted on? Was this discussed in meetings and publicly?

there were 'public' hearings, meetings, but the restrictions were implemented 'by' the state, not voted on by the people.

Latest posts

Back