The Dentist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Had some work done today. Ugh. I am such a baby. But I am on the couch and can't even function. Had to cancel important meetings. Just decimated ): If I could go back 20 years, that's the one things I would take care of more. I brushed well, but would of gladly paid for more cleanings or whatever to have better, healthier teeth now.

Hope you feel better soon, the thing is with teeth, i don't know if it is ever too late..so start now so your ok when your old like me.... Sorry...you must feel miserable.

i love my dentist cause she has a great head rest---quite nice on a cool day as well to keep the ears cozy---i guess i am one of the lucky/unlucky ones that has good teeth and goes out of my way to visit with her---no doubt a big flirt---get well soon chef

Haha. I have been smoking seriously tuff all day. Up at 4am, get the restaurant running, dentist at 7am, 3hrs in the chair. I held out for like 5 months as I hate the dentist. Always hurts. But my tooth was killing me. Tooth aches are no joke man. Can totally incapacitate a grown man/women. Don't care how tuff you are.

nouvellechef said:
Tooth aches are no joke man. Can totally incapacitate a grown man/women. Don't care how tuff you are.

No doubt..been putting off going for a while now. I have one tooth that acts up every couple months and gives me a migraine when it does. Sucks.

About two years ago I was on the first day of a 3 week vacation, in a country that I wasn't insured for dental, when I get CRAZY PAIN from the upper back wisdom. It was so bad by the third day I paid $100 to have a check-up, found out it was cracked when the dentist pried the tooth, she tells me the tooth would have to come out, $$$$, when I get home after saying thanks but, no thanks, I rub a bit of 'root balm' ,that I had brought as a gift, on the gums and all around the tooth and to this day I still have the tooth and no pain.

Sorry to hear it Chef... :(

If you can get in the habit of going to a dental hygienist for an annual cleaning it will help keep your gums and teeth healthier and cavities can be caught before they do more damage.

Good luck... :)

A toothache will take down any mighty beast... what a drag!!!

Pull them all and get implants!!! Lol

I really hope u get feeling better, a bad toothache is the worst!

remember the bumble became the humble bumble in "rudolph the red nosed reindeer" when he had his tooth ache

Latest posts

Back