the doctor is in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dank

mad chemist
Reaction score
Hi everyone Im new here at MP but have been studying plant biology for the last 14 years. I've earned my PhD in botany and am a third generation pot farmer. I'd like to get tips and info on strains growing and just everything in general. I also like to help people since much of my job is waiting around I figured maybe I can answer some questions here too. Thanks all

:welcome: Theres always room for another Doc here!

Thanks Guys! Ive been lurking and have gotten a lot of good info from here its good to know people are willing to be honest and helpful. its funny how potheads are usually the most reasonable people..

I was about to clown you for your screen name till I read your credentials..;)

Welcome aboard. I am sure that you will be an asset to the MP community.

welcome Doctor. If I may ask, do you have a favorite plant to grow? and why? besides cannabis of course :aok:

lol thanks. I really love the plant cyperus papyrus theres so much history and it has many similarities to MJ. they're both 2 of the fastest growing plants and have been used by man for centuries. All of the coolest literature is written on it(literally) the Egyptians believe heaven is a papyrus swamp as it probably really was like a garden of eden for them. It grows like wildfire and is perfect in my koi pond...actually I work with papyrus a lot and my wife gets mad if I start talking about it when were out :cool: other than that I have a cherry tomato bush in my kitchen under a T5 that people love :hubba:
Is that lame for a botanist?
...My wife loves orchids and has like 20+

My neighbor had Papyrus trees in his yard when I was a kid. I loved how the "bark" looked :D. Cherry tomatoes are actually one of my favorite vegetables so no, I would love to see a pic of it :aok: I am actually currently trying to get a minor degree in horticulture, growing plants is one of the most fascinating things to me. Any advice for a novice plant lover on literature, schools, or people in the field would be much appreciated mate.

Oh and I think every woman loves orchids :D

of the books ive read and used ive always kept Peter Raven's biology of plants handy just for fun. im very new to any forum so ill see about getting some pics of the bush and some grows soon. I'm overstocked with cheese so ive been lazt too :)

Dr. i got this rash.. think you can take a look at it?

lol j/k ... welcome ta MP.. pretty much tha best MJ forum on tha net.

Thanks Doctor. Ill see if I can find it online :aok: If you need help posting pics just ask

I think we are in for a dual here.........:chuck:

JP Welcome Doctor.. The more the merrier.

the more the merrier doc, I'm always open to new ideas thats why I'm here.:cool: if I can get my crop anymore dank or heavy then :D
and as long as she isnt :angrywife: then everybody wins..

bleek your all set, I think its just a cold sore.. :eek:

Latest posts

Back