The Doctor's 1st Thread: Outdoor Clone:Bubblegum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I checked on the Bubble today and noticed hairs on most flowers started to brown or (amber)...Not sure if its from maturing or not watering...:p Guess time will tell...

Reason for this post is that I am wondering how much longer should I be expecting to chop the plant....? Initially I was thinking 2 weeks longer, but after seeing those hairs darken... I am not sure. This is where you guys would be much help..I will be doing some research for myself and try to find out. ***I also just neem sprayed the plant yesterday in hopes of destroying pests and keep them off for the rest...

Pics will hopefully be provided tomorrow.

Well the hairs are definitely ripened(amber/orange/brown) or whatever you like to call it...From this point on, I am not sure if that means if it is ready to harvest. I would say close to 80% if not more of the hairs on flowers are amber...Problem is that the development of the flower or the budding isn't all that impressive at all. It could be that it is the result of me not giving it any flowering nutrients and instead gave it VEG!!!!

Oh well...Upside is that I finally decided to purchase some more nutrients. I got 3 more products from the Fox Farm line. Them being, Big Bloom, Beastie Bloomz, & Cha Ching. I went on to do a mixture of them:

1/4 tsp Beastie Bloomz
1/4 tsp Cha Ching
2 tsp Big Bloom

Good thing is that I didn't even have to adjust pH after, I tested it and it was the perfect approx. 6.3!!!

This could be the last feeding that I am going to give it.:fid: Although from the Cha Ching indications on the back, it says it could be applied all the way to harvest...I think I might be doing that...My plant deserves it.
***The reason I wanted it to be the last feeding is that I figure that if I water it plain water for the rest of the time it would be like a flush...? Or do I even need a flush??? Please correct me If I am wrong or if you have ANYTHING to say.

Anyway... So far it's been a fun adventure and experience to learn from. I feel I already learned a lot and theres still more to it. Seems like things just keep popping up and popping up...Fox Farm can't complain since they are even coming out with BushDoctor products now...

Nutrients.JPG

Its not the hairs you wanna look at to see if she is ready to harvest, its the trichomes... You will also need a magnifying glass that is of good quality.

Thanks Frank.
Hick: Thanks for providing that link, I don't know how I could have missed it. ;) But that is just what I need.

Here is an update for you out there interested in this rookie grow.

At 5PM it is a cool 78 degrees n humidty at 30%!!!! :cool: I am not sure if its good but the lows will go all the way down to 56 supposedly tonight..

Yesterday I decided to feed it a mix:

.3 tsp Cha Ching Ph'ed to 6.5 immediately but
.3 tsp Beastie Bloomz didn't let it buffer. Shot up to
2tsp FF Big Bloom 7.1 in the test canister.

Today I purchased Tiger Bloom...I am not sure if its necessary to add it to the nutrient mix, or if you could just add it to a plain water feed..????**HELP

Along with that, I also got some molasses. Earth Juice Brand called Hi Brix. I was planning on putting some molasses to a plain water feed and then if I could put Tiger Bloom in that as well I will try that.

Picture time: All close ups of Bubbegum. Seems like the neem oil might have worked...But just hoping that I don't even need to touch it again.

Bubble 4.28.JPG

Bubble 4.28(2).JPG

Bubble 4.28(3).JPG

looking good DR.

have u got the fox feeding schedule? u can get of there website. if i remeber correct the bestie bloomz works best toward the end of flower. when i used FF i used the tiger bloom all the way thru flower aswell as the other liquid, and only used big bloom week4-6 some thing like that.

Thanks guys. I do have to admit this plant is a little photogenic.. The size of the flowering nugs like in pic 1 or pic 3 are the diameter of pennies max.:(
That is why I put Beastie and Cha Ching together with Big Bloom. I think you are not supposed to combine those concentrates but oh well. We shall see. Like I said, I will be sticking with these products..I will try and get the most out of my plants as I can with them. Thanks for the mojo and lets get this going guys. I can't believe I am the only one here in decent conditions for growing outdoors..

Speaking of conditions, I hope any MP members in the south are safe. I saw in the news the tragic situation...Stay safe ya'll.

This is some pictures I took on Day 60 of flowering according to my books. The grower of this strain told me to harvest it at Day 54. From pictures in the past posts and some reference from you guys, it was nowhere near done ,BUT I decided to harvest some just to see how it was. Then after 5 days, I harvested another bit. Now 5 days after that, I want to harvest another branch again. I will probably chop it off tomorrow.

Here are some pictures:

Picture 1: Its kind of hard not to harvest the nugs...

**BUT there seems to be some sign of REVEG??
Confirmation: _________?

Picture 2: Bubble at day 60.

Picture 3: Close up: Reveg?

Latest posts

Back