The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today marks 5 weeks down for Tents 1 and 2 and 6 weeks down for Tent 3. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks down for Tent 4.

Cruising along.

Beautiful, plants have a great place to live also.:smoke1:

^ In case some of you missed the picture update. Bumping the thread. :)

You got them rocking my friend. The student has surpassed the teacher I think :D

You got them rocking my friend. The student has surpassed the teacher I think :D

Now we are equal, and I shall ride this journey along with you sir!
Each one, teach one.

(excuse us peeps.. this is "a moment")

:D :aok:

Haven't updated in awhile, as I've been super busy, but here's a quick update

Numbers are in for Tent 2

659 grams with 720 watts is 0.915 GPW and ends up being 23.5 oz's. I call it success, and see that with the right strain I will hit over 1 GPW

Haven't updated in awhile, as I've been super busy, but here's a quick update

Numbers are in for Tent 2

659 grams with 720 watts is 0.915 GPW and ends up being 23.5 oz's. I call it success, and see that with the right strain I will hit over 1 GPW

oh yes definitely a success! it is so good to know :aok:

It's been a bit since an update... why not, right?

This is Tent 3, which is 1 single Tangilope under 1200watts of HPS, 7 days into flowering... and Tent 1, at 49 days in, also 1200watts of HPS. Cheesy Jones, Black Cauldron, Huojin ....and 1 mutated Delahaze.

View attachment jan16thupdate2016.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-2.jpg

View attachment jan15thupdate2016-16.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-5.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-9.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-6.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-12.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-8.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-13.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-7.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-10.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-11.jpg

Also, here's Tent 2 at 26 days in (multi-strain) under 780w of LED and Tent 1 at 42 days in and this is a single Cheesy Jones under 360w LED.
Oh, and a random bud pic, that I thought came out cool. :)

View attachment jan15thupdate2016-14.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-15.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-16.jpg

View attachment jan16thupdate2016-17.jpg

View attachment janupdate2016-16.jpg

OMG!! HOLY COW THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. YES I AM YELLING! That is fabulous. Thanks for helping out today and for posting this beauty.

wow! cheesey jones, awesome!! so many branches on ur tree. confidential cheese is maybe my all time fav. searchn for cheesey.. nice!!

OMG!! HOLY COW THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. YES I AM YELLING! That is fabulous. Thanks for helping out today and for posting this beauty.

Hah, thanks Rose :)
Will always help out, just need to be bugged in PM :aok:

wow! cheesey jones, awesome!! so many branches on ur tree. confidential cheese is maybe my all time fav. searchn for cheesey.. nice!!

I'm a huge cheese fan. Also, big time Kush fan!
Thanks for stopping in.

I guess it'll do in a pinch:hubba:......... yeah right, I just sat down, now after seeing this I gotta get back up and go pack a bowl :doh:

Latest posts

Back