The Duck's Valentine Day Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Just put 12 seeds in rapid rooters.

Got the seeds gifted to me from some friends on another site.

They are called Pink Momma.

I have them under my 4 bulb t-5 at 20,000 lumens

As long as the temps stay good I will be placing them in my DWC 5 gallon buckets, then will cull the males once they show.

Not much to see yet but I took a pic anyways:)

Pink Mamma.jpg

Thanks Rose:)

I have seen some of the finished bud shots and they most definitely look sweet. I just hope mine turn out as well, and I don't embarrass myself

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my grow journal:)

I will most certainly be pulling up the old shoe and getting cozy for this one.....green mojo pc.

I'm in for this one. Can't wait till it. Gets goin these the same seeds. 4u was runnin?

Thanks for stopping by and the green mojo everyone. :)

I have a doubt? after breeding, does it give result? How can you get to know that you got perfect result?

Thanks for stopping by bho:)

@Maximlis I am a little confused by your question but here goes it.
After breeding you know if you get results by the seeds that develop, I think all breeders are looking for the new killer dank but ones killer dank is another ones dirt weed so it is really up to the individual user to know if the results are perfect.

Thanks for stopping by orangesunshine:D

Mojo for the :heart: Grow...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Thanks for stopping in 4u :D

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I will have to catch up with after 24 hours:)

L8 as always but here. Howzitgoin ,:ciao:pcduck. Love to see new strains/crosses grown out. A lil of the mojo fer ya tho your dialed already :cool2:

Ahhh. How sweet. A V-day grow for the ladies. Best thing is you dont need to buy them nothing expensive. Wait. Yes you do. Everything cost something.

Thanks for swinging by nugatronica,7greeneyes, and nouvellechef :D

I need to wait for 24 hours before giving you reps :)

Think i will watch this one. Dont remember watching any of your grows.

Latest posts

Back