The Duck's Valentine Day Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 4u:) I have already been doing some testing of the 63 day yank. Taste and buzz keep getting better and better with each day of cure.:D

I forgot to update he on my final chop.

I chopped the last 2 Pink Mama's on 6-12 at day 70 of 12/12. I also chopped the Cheddarwurst.:)

Was unable to take pics as I misplaced my camera. The girls are now hanging and I will try to remember to take pics then, if I find my camera:hairpull: .

way to go Duck---i just cut 2 more pm for hanging this morning---hope you are as pleased with yours as i am with mine---got one left in the oven it is a seed plant pm x pm---

OOoooooh My sweet jesus Duck! She is a beauty!
WOW I'm still drooling over here.. BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks for stopping by Jer and bubba:ciao:

I am smoking some of the Pink Mama right now.
Not much taste yet. If I would have to describe it though I would say a slight licorice with a diesel undertones and smooth.

did it have any licorice smell duck?
i noticed a licorice scent strongly earlier with these.. but none at chop, and (thankfully) didn't have that flavor.
:)

kaotik said:
i noticed a licorice scent strongly earlier with these.. but none at chop, and (thankfully) didn't have that flavor.

This licorice smell and taste is so faint that most the people I have smoked it with are just grasping at straws just to put some kind of taste to it. I myself smell and taste more of the diesel flavor then the licorice.

Sounds very delicious Duck!
I just got the new tent setup :), dropped in size/wattage dramatically though.
4x2x5 with (1) 250w HPS.
I know VERY under lit but its a start :)

kaotik said:

Ya know KAo...when mine was in blooming my Girl said she had smelled licorice...and yeah not at the final product...very nice duck..cant wait to see how they do outdoor..have a GL yet?

Latest posts

Back