The Emerald Cup in a few weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be making the drive up from SoCal

Man, just reading the line up made me drool. I would love to see those folks and listen to what they have to say. What a great thing. I wish someone would professionally record those speakers.

Besides that Jorge is cute, who knew? I like him a bit better now. LOL

Tell us everything... Did you learn lots? Thanks for thinking of me and Jorge, Ston~.

I will be there

I swear I was at a booth with you, loompa farms, maybe. Talking about how you just transplanted from back east out to Cali. I think it was Sunday morning.

The cup was incredible, hanging with Jorge and zeke, Nectar Collecting with DJ. Chef Fred and co. Smoking 5 year aged full melt hash with Frenchy, kicking back with the High Rabbi, just awesome times, I smoked my weight in concentrates, scored a ton to seeds from great peeps, even scored a 100% indica strain from Sick Seeds, tons of CBD seeds too! So many people there it was great. I'm definitely making this an annual trip !

Concentrates contestant case... Was always curious how my concentrates would stack up to others. After comparing to all these I think mine are pretty good also!

View attachment image.jpg

I swear I was at a booth with you, loompa farms, maybe. Talking about how you just transplanted from back east out to Cali. I think it was Sunday morning.
Not me my friend. I was there on Saturday. I did spend time talking Loompa. I hung out at SickMedSeeds booth most of the time. RedDog is working on a tissue culture lab and I gave him some old seeds to save. I was there with my son.

Not me my friend. I was there on Saturday. I did spend time talking Loompa. I hung out at SickMedSeeds booth most of the time. RedDog is working on a tissue culture lab and I gave him some old seeds to save. I was there with my son.

Did you eat at the Denny's?

These are great pic's thanks Lyfespan. That bud showcase is awesome. Would have loved to see that. Who is the dude?

Latest posts

Back