The first pot you ever grew.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diseased Strain

Reaction score
The first time I ever grew pot was about 10 years ago. I was living in a 1 bdr. appartment. I had some bag seed that I put in a coffee can and put by the window. They sprouted and grew about 6 inches tall. After a few weeks of growing they started to fall over because they were so stretched out. I never knew about the mountians of knowlage on the internet about marijuana. So I didnt know what to do with them. They finaly died and I never tried again till I found this site a few years ago before it went to the new forums here.

Since I was older, had my own house and a place to put them other then a window. I grew my first plant in the garage in a small cardboard box with some old driveway MH and HPS lights. It turned out ok with some help from Grim reefer and weeddog. But it turned out to be male. I ordered some seeds and swore I'd do it right next time. It's taken about a year to get it right. And as you can see I still **** up every now and then. But it's all good. Thanks to the help I got from this site. Grow on.

Latest posts

Back