The Flowering life cycle pics from start 2 now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
oneey0.jpg
^april 25th
twomw2.jpg
threefw8.jpg
bottemmf6.jpg
^ & below went through lightleaks
closemidzb9.jpg
dvc00056jg9.jpg
^ and below taken 3 days ago lease ends in a week in a half hope its an ok harvest
dvc00059in5.jpg
dvc00053jl1.jpg

0707071324lm0.jpg

0707070347dc7.jpg

it looks a lil to unhealthy now mostly every leaf except the ones connected to the bud have died, the cola is half ok but all the leaves their are dieing aswell, they are turning yellow then dieing what should i do? just let them die and then just harvest when their all dead???

can you post a current picture?
Sounds to me that all "N" has been depleted. This is normal for the final time of the flower. Now is the time to really pay close attention to those trichomes. Harvest is very very near IMHO.
I would take a sample lower small bud and quick dry and test smoke...if your happy then cut her down.

the cola is still 2 premature its like %50 clear %50 cloudy the further down buds are 90% cloudy and %10 amber the bud didn't kick in for like 5 mins the it was a very psycho high not body i liked it but the buds are still small the ones around the middle don't look to be getting any bigger just more resin
95689943oi5.jpg

55869788fe5.jpg

63479414ld7.jpg

34xf3.jpg

how long dose it look from here? i pull about 6 fan leavs or bud leaves off that have yellowed a day its sativa its hell 2 grow this has been my first shall i give her neutes? or jsut water and let her die and harvest

She's out of Nitrogen for sure. But, you are pretty close to harvest. So, its really just up to you what to do.

dont know what 2 do some 1 tell me what they would do shall i give i jsut a quarter of what i would give it for the last watering?

i jsut gave it like a pinch of ferts i usually do like 3 table spoons and some distilled spring water that will b her final watering i think then ill let her go maby try 72hrs of dark

I might give her just a bit of N personally. Also, I wouldn't do the 72 hour dark. You are running on time constraints anyway. She is going to need all the light and grow time she can get. Good luck.

true true good call man that gives u a thumbs up thanks im obligated to harvest next Monday morning so u think i should jsut keep it on 12 12 and ride with it untill then?

Yes. I would 12/12 all the way until you HAVE to harvest. Then since you are going to be moving I would trim all her fan leaves off and cut off the buds and put them in a brown paper bag and take them to your new place and then lay them out on a screen or something so that air can flow under and over them and dry them properly.

how long shall i lay them out for to air dry? should i hang any of the branches or the plant upside down b4 any of this ?

If you think you can transport the whole plant and hang it at your new place it would be better. But, it will be hard to transport a 6 or 7ft plant without getting caught. Im factoring in that you need EVERY available moment of flowering because you are probably cutting things short anyway. It would probably take 5-7 days to dry your plant properly, so you would have to harvest in the next couple days. That would cost you several days of flowering.

well im goin 2 extreams they will have to dry out in my trunk on the 6 hr drive down to where im going next cuz after im done packing all my stuff my last moments will be takin down the grow room and Chopin my nitro decency plant down

Dang, driving 6 hours with a freshly cut plant in your trunk! You are taking a risk. Good luck and be safe! When you get there you need to take the buds out ASAP, to keep them from molding. :)

Until fully dry. Until the stem is "woody" and snaps instead of bending.

Latest posts

Back