The Flu--Kicking My Ass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
No pot, no cigs, Day 3.
Started with vomiting 3 a.m. Fri a.m., then in rapid succession: chills, headache, massive chest congestion, sore throat, body aches, cough, and a general lousy feeling.
Even using my vape causes a major coughing fit.
******* drag.
And to top it off, I know it will be days before it's over.
Physically, the sickest I've been in years.
Get your shots amigos. You don't want to get what I have.

man that really sucks ganja. i hope you feel better soon. But on the good side... when you do get to smoke dope agsin you are gonna get blazed twice as easily as before. so at least you have something to look foward to..:D

Sorry ganja. I could whip ya' up a mustard poltice, some Cod Liver oil, and chicken noodle soup if ya' like ;)

get well, old friend. Rest 'n fluids!! We ain't as young as we once was.

AWWW:( , sorry to hear that Ganja feel better. Get plenty of rest and and get some fluids in you. Damn the flu sucks! Get well soon babe.;)

UPDATE:
Slowly slowly the fog is beginning to lift.
I'm still sick but for the first time in 6 days not as sick as the day before.
Still no pot or cigs since last Thurs. p.m.
Only 4 meals since then.

One possible bit of silver lining: The physical addiction of tobacco is out of my system. In the last few days I'm gone from seriously jones-ing for a smoke to considering quitting cigs. I'm gonna at least try. Any tips?

Yeah get the gum. That new stuff isnt too bad it actually tastes like gum and it works if you follow the directions. and stay away from other smokers especially those that smoke your brand. I'm a comercial fisherman so staying away from smokers was damn near impossible. It took me 4 or 5 times of trying and lots of gum but it was worth it. I smoked for 17 years but never seriously tried to quit until they became $6.00 a pack, thats ******* bullshit forking over money like that I'd rather spend that on weed.You got to really really want to quit. Good Luck Ganja!!

^^^^

Someone is obviously going around posting nothing but smilies to get their post rating up.

Why dont you add something constructive instead of digging really old crap to the top of the pile again.

GanjaGuru said:
UPDATE:
Slowly slowly the fog is beginning to lift.
I'm still sick but for the first time in 6 days not as sick as the day before.
Still no pot or cigs since last Thurs. p.m.
Only 4 meals since then.

One possible bit of silver lining: The physical addiction of tobacco is out of my system. In the last few days I'm gone from seriously jones-ing for a smoke to considering quitting cigs. I'm gonna at least try. Any tips?

The toughest part is over mate. The physical addiction. It only takes seven to 10 days for nicotine to be completely flushed from the body.

Avoid strenous exercise for the next couple of weeks unless you like throwing up.

The next hardest thing is coming to grips with the fact you will never smoke again. Not just one here and there, none.

Good luck mate, buy yourself something nice with all the money you will save.

HippyInEngland said:
^^^^

Someone is obviously going around posting nothing but smilies to get their post rating up.

Why dont you add something constructive instead of digging really old crap to the top of the pile again.

hes just dragging up very old posts in order to make more work for the mod's that he has an issue with.;)
he was also registered as vandel, brown nose, and a few other aliases. He refuses to stop bashing newbie growers. He won't be allowed to continue here.
Please bear with us... ignore his ignorance. Do not respond. Don't "feed the trolls"..:p
He will be dealt with in a timely manner.
THANKS all :)

Hick said:
hes just dragging up very old posts in order to make more work for the mod's that he has an issue with.;)
he was also registered as vandel, brown nose, and a few other aliases. He refuses to stop bashing newbie growers. He won't be allowed to continue here.
Please bear with us... ignore his ignorance. Do not respond. Don't "feed the trolls"..:p
He will be dealt with in a timely manner.
THANKS all :)

Not likely

That post was dredged from the depths from over 3 years ago. Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back