the gew guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShOrTbUs

Reaction score
hey everyone, started my first grow 3 weeks ago. its a dwc system (5gal buckets)
here some pics for ya...
guess no pics yet, when i try to upload pics i get this message

Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Hey shortbus....welcome to MP brosef but ya gotta read the rules. No posting live links that leave this site.

:ciao: Hey Shortbus, love the handle...lol. Welcome to the 'Passion, friend. Grow on!

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Welcome to a great trail walkin yual be startin fine journy with us pilgrem. Welcome

BWD

pic 1: 7 days
pic 2: 14 days
pic 3: today(22days), doing a little LST for the 2 big guys in the back

better late then never

week.1.jpg

week.2.jpg

week.3.jpg

Nice looking plants brother shortbus...what strain we got going there?

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice looking plants brother shortbus...what strain we got going there?

lol dunno, grabbed it out of a bag of dirt weed i had lying around

They are looking good, however, I would not be putting more than 1 plant in a single pot.

Keep a close eye out for hermies if using bagseed.

The Hemp Goddess said:
They are looking good, however, I would not be putting more than 1 plant in a single pot.

Keep a close eye out for hermies if using bagseed.

note taken, yeah gotta go grab another bucket, and ppm meter asap

...to be totally honest i just wanted to get my feet wet asap so i grabbed the bagseed, germinated them and went for it. atm im just waiting for a frend of mine to take clones from his northern lights, and purple kush. i made a deal with him to get 1 of each. i think thats when i'll start my first grow journal

but thank you to everyone for the warm welcome

ShOrTbUs said:
...to be totally honest i just wanted to get my feet wet asap so i grabbed the bagseed, germinated them and went for it.

That's a good way to start SB. You'll learn a LOT with your 1st grow! Green Mojo to you.

AG

hi shortbus, welcome aboard and cool handle you have there. your starting out well with your first grow it looks like, you will be a good farmer :icon_smile:

a lil update i just had to post, LST is the greatest thing ever! ...3 days of LST and both of my bigger girls(hopefully,haven't sexed them yet) grew 5 lateral shoots each

Latest posts

Back