the haze ones growing adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The haze one

Reaction score
wow im so excited i can hardly contain myself today marks an epic moment in my life. im one of the lucky people in canada legally allowed to grow cannabis for a medicinal user. that user happens to be my step father who is permantly confined to a wheelchair..... ne ways its been months now of preperation and leagal work but my closet is finally set up and i have seeds germinating as we speak ..... for my first grow im using a "passive hydroponic" system ... i ve noticed that not enough people know how easy it is to grow hydro. my set up consists of a large garbage pale (main resivoir) hooked up to a small square tub with a float valve in it( this is the regualtor) and from there i have four 5 gallon pales using the wick system .... which consists of two buckets ... one on top of the other ... the top bucket is full of hydroton ( clay rocks that soak up water) and it has holes drilled into the bottom of it with really thick braided nylon rope running down into the second bucket which is on the bottom .... pretty simple eh ? when the water gets used up in the bottom buckets the second resivoir starts to fill up becuase of the gravity opperated float valve. its so simple its called "passive hydro" . i got a 400 hps light riged up and i also have four flourescent grow tubes at the bottoms of the walls in my closet ........ im growing lowrider this first time around .... i have started the germination process with 21 seeds and i expect to end up with ruffly half being female so 10-11 plants total ...... i will get pictures up A.S.A.P looking forward to all ur coments .... and oh how sweet it is to be leagal

so here is my grow op in its first stages im using a resivoir system with 6 inch pots to get my plants old enough so that i can sex them and then they get planted into that wick system i outlined earlier ............ this is my first grow ne suggestions???

2006_0114(001)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(002)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(003)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(004)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(007)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(009)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(010)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(011)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(012)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(014)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(015)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

2006_0114(016)_resize_resize_resize_resize_resize.JPG

Looks great dude,

Is you res. protected from light to prevent algae? I can't enlarge the pics.

yeah my resivoir isnt covered at all but i dont figure algea will be a problem the water evaoperates every 3-4 days ....plus everyone i have used for information told me that algea shouldnt be a problem unless u never change the resvoir, but whut do i know im definately a newbie at this... im so new that every2-3 hrs i check my babies jus to make shure they are still there

Cool. I have seen some pretty easy hydro set-ups on line. It is very easy, I just don't have any hydro shops around me, everything I need I would have to go over the internet.

That is cool your legal. (Wish US was like Canada regarding your guys laws.)

So here are some updated pictures of my babies
I finally covered the resivoirs so hopefully whacky ph is a thing of the past

Any one have any suggestions? Comments??

2006_0122(001)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(002)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(003)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(004)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(005)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(006)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(007)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(008)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(009)_resize.JPG

2006_0122(011)_resize.JPG

why are they all diffrent sizes. exp that really mini one in the bottom right corner?

hahaha they are all differnt sizes because they germinated at differnt rates.... when some seeds were becoming seedlings others were still jus developing thier tap roots.

As well as this is my first grow so my stupidity could have a key role in this aswell, but whos judgeing right?

P.s. Thanks Insane, hopefully my babies grow up to be phatty plants

1 question if youre legal now why are you growing lowriders and hiding them in the closet lol. not that i dont believe you its just that i would be growing a tall strain and having them grow in a special bedroom or even my own bedroom even have some growing in the laundry room lol .

whats up Haze. any updates on your ladies? any pics? i'm thinking of getting some for a summer grow this year.

1 question if youre legal now why are you growing lowriders and hiding them in the closet lol. not that i dont believe you its just that i would be growing a tall strain and having them grow in a special bedroom or even my own bedroom even have some growing in the laundry room lol .
Skunk

Hey Skunk im completely legal and i never have to worry. This was my first attempt at growing so i just kept it small. I only started out with 20 seeds. And Now im down to the best 5 females. I can legaly have 25 plants growing at any given time. Any ways i wouldnt say i was legal if i wasnt.

And Brothers Grunt i got updates all over this forum lol JUs search for the haze one

hey haze i was being lil sarcastic about it and i apoligize . it just sounded funny if you know what i mean . but i was basically saying if it was me i would be growing monsters .

skunk said:
hey haze i was being lil sarcastic about it and i apoligize . it just sounded funny if you know what i mean . but i was basically saying if it was me i would be growing monsters .

i hear that. Something big and potent.

even the smallest plant can knock ya on ur ass... they don't always gotta be huge :)

yeah Skunk i feel that, the next grow will be some phatty plants none of this lowrider crap. Im doing sea of green. Not that the lowriders are bad plants but it was my first try growin so there were some heavy mistakes. Yeah Pranic i also agree with you, They dont got to be big to be potent

Hell Haze, If it were legal for me, I would just go down the ole nirvana list and grow everything I could that sold for 15 bucks a pack. Just to see what they are like. freakin baskin robbins style. Every flavor. :D

Latest posts

Back