The Knock on the Door

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

So here I am all comfy sitting here reading my emails and checking the forums when there's a loud knocking on the door...a cop knock, :eek: so to speak! Scrambling about to hide things and then trying sneakily to look out the window to see who it is, I stumble and hit my toe on the coffee table, knocking a metal cookie sheet off which went to the floor with a loud crash...so much for stealth!

Now hopping and quietly ranting to myself about the toe, I get a glimpse of the vehicle in the drive and realize my worries were for naught, just the crickets I ordered for my dragon!! D'OH!!!

Wide awake now!! Bet I'm not the only one this has happened to??? :D

Fire the dragon and get a real guard dog. :p

:spit:

Of course not roddy lol. I go through this everytime someone knocks on the door lol. Since I began this hobby Im like a recluse no one comes over anymore :). When someone does whew its a rush.

Yeah, the silly thing's right beside the door, you'd think he'd give a warning! :) Maybe I can train him like the guy trained the hamsters to row....

Lemon Jack said:
Of course not roddy lol. I go through this everytime someone knocks on the door lol. Since I began this hobby Im like a recluse no one comes over anymore :). When someone does whew its a rush.

I hear you there, Jack, it's a sight to see when someone knocks around here !! :D :D

I grew for 10 yrs in a row and the constant paranoia, distrust, and hermitic living just got so tiring to me I had to stop for awhile. Every airplane, every car that went past my house, I would peer out my window from blinds in cringing Fear. If you can't have fun doing what u do, quit. So I did. Then one day I realized I missed it...everything, the bud, the growing, the paranoia, but mostly the bud :rolleyes:

anyway, u guys have a good weekend. :aok:

:peace:,

7GE:p

I couldnt take it anymore so i said, well you know what i said.

as long as the house doesnt stink i just open the door, if its po-po they arent coming in anyway, unless they have a warrant, and if they do.... they are gonna come in whether you answer or not.

People shouldn't use the police knock, its not a very nice thing to do.

how bout the knock when you are trimming---not a good idea to answer the door---the person on the other side knows someone is there cause they can hear the music inside---gotta go out the back door and around to the front to answer who the heck could be bothering me now---don't they know we are busy---oh wait---that's the point---we don't want them to know what's going on inside and that's why we went out the back and around the front to answer the door---:rofl:

when i see them in my street i always do something in my pants ... :eek:

I live directly between to local police officers....one straight across from me and one to the left! they bring their cruisers home all the time!

6k in the garage and not a hair raised on my neck and back!! up here in the NW all they do is take what ever you are over your limit and leave kindly!! of course my wife and I are legal, so we can have 30 girls!!!

Latest posts

Back