The Larrys are coming the Larrys are coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhockey

Reaction score
So I figured that these pricey beans deserved their own GJ. I just recieved a whole mess of beans today, 13 days after ordering. Ive been wanting to run some Larry OG for awhile and got in on the Oct Tude promo. I just put 4 Larry OG beans into the large tomato jiffys and 2 who knows what from the Cali mix pack. I wish they would label whats what in these flarpin mixed packs but if its dank...who cares right? I'll initially be running soil with these until I pick a pheno. Then Ill do a bit of hydro too. :D

I guess i ought to list my bean list.
Purchased:
CC Larry OGx10
G-13 Blueberry Gum fem x2
Freebies:
CC Unlabeled Mix Pack x12
G-13 Pineapple Express fem
G-13 Purple Haze fem
G-13 Auto AK fem
Paradise Wappa fem
Paradise Acid fem
Paradise Nebula fem
Not a bad haul on the freebies. Between that and what I already have in my bean vault I think Im set for a long time to come.

Welcome to Larry land ak.....you will enjoy her.:hubba:
As for the CC mixed pack...yeah it sucks they are not labeled but knowing swerves knack for breeding Fire you shld get some straight up Dank out of that pack. I wld clone any lady I get until you see what is what. I popped 5 Larry OG my first run and got 3 ladies....I kept the best pheno.
Good luck bro and I am sub freaking scribes.:)

someone said KUSH and im in, subscribed.

Man I love me some Kush.

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to Larry land ak.....you will enjoy her.:hubba:
As for the CC mixed pack...yeah it sucks they are not labeled but knowing swerves knack for breeding Fire you shld get some straight up Dank out of that pack. I wld clone any lady I get until you see what is what. I popped 5 Larry OG my first run and got 3 ladies....I kept the best pheno.
Good luck bro and I am sub freaking scribes.:)
Oh I intend to make some cuts for sure. I just wish I knew what was what in the mix. I really wanted the tahoe and the Julius Cesar. I hate doing anything from seed because it takes so long to find out what you got. Unless I dont get some dankness I probably wont be popping anything for awhile. Ive got some serious possibilities as far as genetics goes right now with what Im already running and what I just popped.

PuffinNugs said:
lol until the november promo in like a week and a half ;)

good luck, got some great genetics.
hahaha nope I doubt Ill be buying anything else for a long time. I really hate running from seed. So it will take me quite awhile to ever use these up. I like cuttings.

dman1234 said:
someone said KUSH and im in, subscribed.

Man I love me some Kush.
Pull up a crate buddy. Glad to have you stopping by. Theres always room and soon to be some dank!

I have Larry in my cart right now, waiting to put money on the card!! I'm in, good luck on the grow, my friend!

Ive been looking forward to running her for a long time now. Since I saw Hamster's first run way back when. I Finally loosened up my tight arse to spring for the beans.

I think the Larrys are excited too less than 24 hours and 1 is poking her (hopefully her) head out of the jiffy already.

Ima have to check out these Larry OGs :hubba: Dey been gettin a lot of good press here :hubba: Larry was my favorite Stooge, too :D

Ya I been talking bout getting these for the longest :( I just cant scrape together the extra funds for it right now major bummer that there like 110 bucks a pack

akhockey said:
Ive been looking forward to running her for a long time now. Since I saw Hamster's first run way back when. I Finally loosened up my tight arse to spring for the beans.

It took me a while to step up and lay out the big bucks as well....no doubt they are ridiculously expensive but in hindsight they were well worth it. Still my favorite smoke hands down. I am almost out of her...smoking the scraps at the bottom of the jar now.:eek:

Lemon Jack said:
Ya I been talking bout getting these for the longest :( I just cant scrape together the extra funds for it right now major bummer that there like 110 bucks a pack
Yeah big time spendy but I hit the freebies just right and recieved more beans free than what I purchased. I figure if I get the right pheno I wont be worrying about running from seed anymore. Well for awhile anyways lol.

PuffinNugs said:
single seed center and go clone crazy ;)

They don't come femmed so you wld be crazy to just get one bean...:) I wld get at least three....

Will join if you don't mind. Think that will be able to germ the beans in two weeks max so will observe your progress.

GL :aok:

Lemon Jack said:

Im reading this thinking $110. I didnt pay that, then I checked my order history from the Tude and there it is $110, I forgot they were that pricey, but I can tell you I would buy them all over again if I needed too.

PuffinNugs said:
$110 is up there but atleast its not like Armageddon by Doggie nuts at like $756 per 10 pack. i dont see why they charge so much for thier strains.

I wld love to get to the bottom of that myself....:)

Latest posts

Back