the light bill :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjane22

Reaction score
okay ive been reading some more and i got all my material on the way..but now im concerned..i read a section on the light bill being higher than normal leads to alot of arrests..i have a 400 hps and mh conversion setup and i was wondering if there was anything i could do to keep the cops away :eek:..should i use less light in my house..like make sure i dont have any unneccesary lights on..i heard that a my pc and the light setup i have would be about the same on my light bill so should i leave my pc off because i always have it on whether im using it or not

If your just using a single 400 w. setup then you will be alright even 1000 watts can usually go undetectable in an apartment complex.

They kinda need a reason to look at your electric bill. I dont think the electric companies care your spending more money. Its usually only $40-60 more a month anyways. Turning on the A/C or Heat can cause that jump in price. I would just be careful and follow the cardinal rule. Tell NOBODY what you are doing.

Thats right, there is no way they have enough time to analyze all their clients. The power companies are just as greedy as any, they want you to spend money. If you are living in the house then 1000 watts per bedroom is a great guideline. If you aren't living there then 1500-2000 watts per bedroom.

I have 8000 watts. But I have a med card too.:hubba:

Stunzeed..

with a 400w, that would only be about $35 a month continuous, $17 12/12...

Latest posts

Back