The most expensive strain in US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
moderators dont get me wrong im not talkin about selling but wat is the most expesive strain per gram , ounce etc.

and what is so god about chronic i just check other thread about prices and dammm chronic is expensive im just curious why ??

ok just mention a prices in your are to compare .:banana:

Well...where Im from a gram of dro is $15 and a gram of purp is $20-$25

ya same here can get a gram of kind bud for ten dro for 15 and have 20 depends uwho u get it from

i can get 1g of kona for 10 bucks. it gets me plenty baked. cheap too...

Where I live everything is over priced. I guess it just has to do witht the area. A G of dirt is like $15 and a G of the good stuff is $25- 30. You just gotta find a hook up is all. Of course buying in bulk always helps lower the price heh....:rolleyes:

$20.00 per gram gets you high-octane, home-grown organic around these parts.

Over here about $2USD gets you around 1-2G's of basic stuff.Harder stuff usually goes by the ounce sometimes and can be any from $50USD up.

Carribean smoker 20... I think im coming to live with you. I can so afford those prices :cool:

Nice avatar, caribbean! I love the colour purple...

"Purple Haze is blowin' my mind..." :eek:

Nelson

$2USD...that would be sweet!

^^Thanks!As with everything, nothing is forever..slowly the portions are reducing but the price is staying the same :(.lol

Well in high times they have something like this every month... I'm pretty sure its high times... I get them mixed up becuase I read three of them. Anyways, last I saw Strawberry cough was going for $580 an Oz out west.

not to offend anyone but $580 an oz. ? i hope you at least get a reacharound.

Haha... seriously, I'm pretty sure that number was even on weed tracker.com. Just the average B+ commercial hydro goes for 350 in NYC.

woops, that was the super sour g-13 organically grown... for 585 an oz in De... sorry mixing facts.

DLtoker said:
woops, that was the super sour g-13 organically grown... for 585 an oz in De... sorry mixing facts.
That better be some one hitter and you fall on the floor cause your so balsted bud. lol

unless you get 1 Oz of seeds for white widow :)

Latest posts

Back