The Movie Quote Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the dark crystal

"just tap it in, just tap it in, just give it a little tappy, tap tap tap-a-roo"

Happy Gilmore

"Is this how you want to be remembered?"

"I don't want to be remembered at all. That means I'm dead."

Lord of War.

This ones for all you meat heads out there. More of a documentary, but here goes,

"The wolf on the hill isn't as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill."

"Thats true, he's not as hungry. But when he wants the food, its there."

fellafrompocatella said:
Lord of War.

This ones for all you meat heads out there. More of a documentary, but here goes,

"The wolf on the hill isn't as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill."

"Thats true, he's not as hungry. But when he wants the food, its there."

Very Nice! Pumping Iron

"Don't take a piss, bugs will swarm right up through your ****." (penis)

Ohhhhh...this has something to do with a jungle or swamp...I can picture it in my head, like Platoon or something but thats not it......ohhhhhh!!!

i think there is a few movies that have that in it

the one im thinking of is

Sniper

i'll post up a new quote in a second, as soon as i think of a good one

"Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up . . . we'll all get up . . . it'll be anarchy!"

Breakfast Club!

"I feel like you're eye ballin' me dog. I don't like punk bitches eye ballin' me!"

diablo_cannabis said:
Breakfast Club!

"I feel like you're eye ballin' me dog. I don't like punk bitches eye ballin' me!"

man i thought somebody would have gotten this right away.

a hint: Jeremy Piven is in this movie.

is this the one where he is stuck in the hotel?Aces something?...I can't think of the name, I may have to cheat, but I'll wait a bit.

thats it, thanks, it should be

Smokin' Aces - Great movie

"Don't threaten me with jail, Blanche, because it's not a threat. With my expenses and my alimony, a prisoner takes home more pay than I do. "

Animal House!

"You ever listen to Kay Billy's Super Sounds of the Seventies weekend? It's my personal favorite"

"Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damn sexual tyrannosauras, just like me."

Latest posts

Back