The Movie Quote Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fellafrompocatella said:
"Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damn sexual tyrannosauras, just like me."

Well that would be Predator... Jesse Ventura

Easy one... short but should not last long.

"I'm your Huckleberry"

You're right..really easy.
Tombstone.

"Look Dad its a schooner."
"Its not a schooner its a sailboat."
"A sailboat is a schooner *******."

May not be exaclty how it went,but pretty close.

Mallrats

"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

Ha...saw Steve Martin on SNL last night and it reminded me of this movie.
It's the.."I like....I like me." that helped.
Trains, Planes, Automobiles. -John Candy sticking up for himself.

"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"

:rofl: Clark W. Griswold :rofl:
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

"Commerce is our goal here at Tyrell, more human than human is our motto"

Nobody? I'll give you another quote for the same movie:

"Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem."

is that Bladerunner? I won't post another quote til I get a yes or a no, because I'm not sure.

RaoulDuke said:
Nobody? I'll give you another quote for the same movie:

"Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem."

My dad loves this movie, I've probably watched it with him three times and still can't hold my interest. I'll probably give it another shot someday though. Of course I wasn't stoned when I watched it back then though, so maybe I'm on to something.:hubba:

"I know you are, but what am I?"

fellafrompocatella said:
My dad loves this movie, I've probably watched it with him three times and still can't hold my interest. I'll probably give it another shot someday though. Of course I wasn't stoned when I watched it back then though, so maybe I'm on to something.:hubba:

Man thats old school.

Pee Wee's Big Adventure

i'll get a quote up in a sec.

fellafrompocatella said:

I meant Bladerunner, LOL, my dad loves Bladerunner. Pee Wee is great stoned or not, little creepy too. But I'll have to give Bladerunner a shot when I'm stoned.

diablo_cannabis said:
"I'm the guy that does his job, you must be the other guy."
The Departed

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sinsemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."

Nobody know, or nobody care anymore?
Just in case... another quote same movie:

"This crowd has gone deadly silent... a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole!"

caddyshack.

"We have a saying on my planet. If we were meant to fly god wouldn't have taken away our wings!"

Wow no takers? seriously? this is a classic b movie. It has elizabeth shue and tim robbins in it.

ahh yes. Howard the Duck. I think the chick was Leah Thompsan though.

"Well, I seriously doubt that he's alive, I punched him in the cockpit while we were scraping the valley floor"

yes you where right. it was lea thompson. I humbly beg your forgiveness and grovel at your feet oh master

Latest posts

Back