The... Munchies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
When I'm really stoned, it's like I can't stop eating. If I'm up with a couple buddies, just smoking pretty much non stop until we go to bed, I'll pretty much not stop eating, no matter how full I'm getting.

Last night for instance, I ate about 8 huge handfulls of gummy bears, half a box of Crackers (with that cheese which comes from a can), a hot pockets, a liter of Mountain Dew, and a bag or Marshmellow Popcorn.

And you know you've eaten alot of food when you're not hungry again till about 5pm the next day.../

thats impressive, although I never get hungry when Im very stoned because chewing sounds trip me out too much

Haha when I'm baked and I hear DOGS chewing, I go insane. Anything else isn't bothersome, though.

I get the munchies like crazy. Since I quit drinking and only gettin high a year ago, I gained 10 pounds from it. I can only imagine how much I would have gained if I didn't smoke cigs!

Latest posts

Back